PART 1: THE PESSIMIST

As the stars illuminated the night, their light reflected on the streets as a young woman stepped gracefully onto the road. She adjusted the collar of her snow-white shirt once more, believing that tonight would be the key to a new beginning. Taking a deep breath, she started walking towards the dark street where the house she was heading to stood. Excitement bubbled inside her because tonight, she would belong to the man she loved, marking the first steps towards marriage. When she finally saw the lights of the luxurious mansion ahead, she quickened her pace. This house she had dreamed of for years would be hers tonight, and she would spend a lifetime of happiness with the man she loved. With the courage that came from knowing she was about to open the doors to a future of wealth and happiness, she took a deep breath, rang the doorbell a few times, and impatiently waited for the door to open, her face betraying her eagerness.

A few seconds later, the blue-eyed man who opened the door admired her and, with one hand, reached out, almost pulling her inside. The beautiful young woman was unaware of some things she could not even imagine, for she had made it her duty to sleep with him because of the wealth her family and close circle valued more than anything else, believing that happiness could only come through wealth. One of the most important reasons for her decision was that this blue-eyed man had said a few days ago, "He couldn't trust her completely, but there was only one way for her to trust him, and that was for her to belong to him completely." Tonight, everything was unfolding slowly, just as that man had wanted. Soon, he was impatiently waiting for the seconds to pass, wanting to live out many scenes and positions he had imagined with this beautiful young woman, hoping that this union would last until morning and never end.

Ceyda Doğa felt proud of the partnership she would have with his wealth,but she also sensed some changes in the rich man in front of her. When theblue-eyed man started walking towards Ceyda with a devilish smile on his lips,this young woman said in a timid voice, "Ender! You don't look welltonight." The imposing man in front of her, thinking there was no need torespond, locked his eyes onto Ceyda's dark brown eyes, which were like the wetsurface of fertile soil just touched by raindrops. He locked his hands aroundher neck heavily, started to squeeze lightly, and after embracing her andbringing her scent to his lungs, he began to place possessive kisses on herneck.

Despite Ender starting with impatience, Ceyda felt happy and moaned withpleasure. "Today will be a very different night for both of us, and youwill belong to me with all that you are. One of the important achievements Iwill have in my life will happen right now, and believe me, tonight will be abeautiful beginning for both of us." The magnificent scents of paradisemingled with the smells of hell, and the voices of both sides approached eachother with an impatient tone. Paradise, unable to think of anything because ofthe intense emotions felt by the body in human form, was willing to break everyrule with a low voice. "I am about to reach you and everything you have.You have no idea how much I want every particle to reach me and how much I wantits warmth to roam inside me, my love." She murmured because deep down,she preferred to cruelly deceive her mind and feelings by saying, "I will finally reach my prince.".

Ender stripped off his clothes, revealing his muscular and smooth bodybefore the young woman. Ceyda's brown eyes, shining in the dim light, lockedonto his chest, and she mercilessly scratched the right side of his chest withher nails. As her eyes locked onto the blue eyes of the man she loved, shebegan to feel afraid because Ender's pupils were larger, and his expression wasmore serious.

Despite this appearance, she clenched her fists and, from behindher hair falling over her eyes, deep down she thought that this night shouldnot end. Sometimes she thought that love was truly a lie and that in thisworld, one needed to seize real power with money. She had turned to this pathto halt her past, her lovers, and her enemies who had made her life a livinghell out of hatred, and she no longer felt regret, but every passing second,paradise became a slave to hell in the dark realm, erasing the beauty of theair and earth from the earth.