1.1 | The Cameras' play.

"It's a sunny day in may
On the surface people pray
Under it the killed ones sway
Everyone believe when I say
Your secrets are THE CAMERAS' PLAY"

—"MY Dad just called me. He said that the leader of the Angel army wants to meet!" She pulls Vaggie closer by the collar, "He asked if I could go instead!" Your face cringes at the thought of that.

Vaggie: "But...But—But the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after—"

You; "—killing thousands once again?"

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
Now playing: Happy Day in Hell
˚✧ ┊ ┊ ┊

        While Charlie was singing down the street, you cautiously approached Vaggie. "It's Adam, isn't it?"

—Vaggie: "The leader? yeah..."

        "You're worried, which means he's a difficult angel to deal with" You cross your arms. Vaggie's eye widens.

—Vaggie: "I-I don't understand what—"

—You: "I know what you are Vag"

—Vaggie: "What how??"

—You; "I've seen angels for a century now. The cross, angelic spear...?"

        Vaggie sighs and nods. "I have a bad feeling about this meeting..."

[...]

        "Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial." Vaggie states, "One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera." She looks at Alastor. "Alastor?"

        Alastor snaps his fingers and a fancy photo camera appears on Vaggie's hand. "A video camera." Alastor hums with a displeased undertone and snaps his fingers once again, turning it into an old rusty video camera.

Vaggie: "Alright! Let's do this!"

At first, you were recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his claws with Angel Dust at the opposite counter. The camera whirrs back to get a better focus of the two.

Vaggie: "And...Action!"

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption!"

Husk: "Well, you come—"

Angel Dust: "Oh, yes~!"

Husk: "—to the right place."

        Vaggie has had it, and stops recording. "Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face."

Husk: "I ain't no actor! I can't memorize this shit!"

Angel Dust: "Well, we could improv this shit, baby cakes... Rrawwr~"

Husk gets irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him out of the counter hard. "Whoops." Husk grabs a bottle and drinks it.

Vaggie: "Husk, come on..."

        Recording a commercial with these sinners wasn't easy at all. Niffty wasn't even capable of talking on camera. Vaggie was now editing the clip, you sat next to her for mental support. As she groaned and you pat her shoulder. A demon entered the room

Alastor: "Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hmm?"

Vaggie: "Ugh, este pendejo... why are you even here?"

Alastor takes a seat on the couch next you two. "For entertainment," Alastor's shadow slips out of his form before reappearing behind the couch, making laughing gestures. "I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly, like you are doing now. Good job!"

        Vaggie was getting ticked off by Alastor and his carefree insults, stands up and turns the camera toward him. "And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of shit that—" it was clear then that something was wrong in the camera's picture because Vaggie dropped it, startled.

        "I wouldn't try that, my dear..." he pointed at his face, "This face was made for radio." His pupils turn into the shape of radio dials, and the scene goes nearly static before fixing itself back to normal.

         Vaggie has had it with Alastor's insults and walks up to him, "That's it. I don't care who or what you are. If you're staying here, you're going to make this work, because it won't be so "entertaining" to watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?" You cover your mouth, enjoying the banter. As Vaggie returns to her chair, Alastor approaches her.

Alastor: "Fair enough. I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal."

Vaggie: "Pfft, you think I'm that stupid making a deal with a demon like you?"

Alastor: "Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again."

        You couldn't help but chuckle at the sassy tone of his voice. Vaggie wasn't too sure about this.

Alastor: "Or...Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing. Your choice."

         Vaggie looks away for a second. She then sighs, "Fine..." Vaggie picks up the camera and gives it to Alastor, which he evaporates it with a clap of his hand.

Alastor: "Now then!"

        Alastor snaps his finger and transforms the hotel into a film set with the hotel staff into a 50s style film crew. Ink demons conjure up as additional background characters.

Vaggie: "Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial."