2. | Death is always there.

"All the demons quarrel in hell
Trust my word, I know them well
While the drama takes its place
Someone watches with no trace
It is she, who is most fair
Can't you see?
DEATH IS ALWAYS THERE"

—"OKAY. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" Charlie's nerves are all around to display "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Vaggie grabs Charlie to relax her.

Vaggie: "Yes. We will."

Angel rolls his eyes "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." his phone vibrates, "...Ain't no silver lining this time toots..."

Charlie: "Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!"

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." He presents us with a video of panicking sinners on his phone. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

Charlie: "Err, what is a...Donkey Show?"

Angel panics and retreats the phone back. "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit." You cross your arms, suspicious to the type of relationship Angel has with his boss.

You sigh and walk behind Charlie, placing your hands on her shoulders. You lean down smiling. "Perhaps the sinners are desperate enough to.,."

"...try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie finished my sentence, smiling. Charlie gasps.

Charlie: "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

Angel Dust: "Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?"

Charlie: "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep—"

        An explosion then interrupted the conversation as that one wall was destroyed once again.

Sir Pentious: "Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face—Oh there you are."

        Alastor was on the second floor's balcony, sipping coffee. "Face my Wrath!"

Alastor: "Who are you?"

Sir Pentious: "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

Alastor teleported next to you. Watching the seen with the others.

Sir Pentious: "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"

Niffty: "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~"

Niffty says from Alastor's shoulder. Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.

Alastor: "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you."

Sir Pentious: "I attacked you literally last week."

Alastor cocks hie head.

Sir Pentious: "We've done battle, like... 20 times."

"Well, you must have been really bad at this." You snickered when Alastor said that.

Sir Pentious: "Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal."

Niffty: "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?"

Alastor: "Oh, nobody important."

[...]

"What did you just say?" The distorted voice of a TV demon questions.

Valentino: "You heard me."

"Alastor..." Vox walks to him "came back...and he is with Lucifer's" He glitches "daughter, and that wasn't the—" and grabs Val by the collar "—FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!"

Valentino frees himself from his grip. "Hey! killing Alastor is your kink." As he speaks, he walks to the desk and turns on the television.

Alastor was there, using his powers to torture Sit Pentious and laughing maniacally.

[...]

Sir Pentious: "Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!"

Charlie: "Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough."

Angel Dust: "Nah. He's got a few more hits in him."

Sir Pentious falls in front of Alastor, face first on the ground as he twirls his staff.

Alastor: "Thanks for another forgettable experience."

You: "Oh my."

Sir Pentious: "Thank you... for letting your guard down!"

He rips a part of Alastor's coat with his tail.

Sir Pentious: "Aha! Yah!...Oh, shit..."

[...]

"See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! Vox?" Val slams his fist on the table "VOX!"

Vox: "That FUCKER is back!"

Valentino: "Yeah! I thought he was gone for good too!"

Vox: "It's been seven years!"

Valentino: "You still pissed that he almost beat you that time?"

Vox: "Uh, FUCK YOU."

"Just saying... he has surrounded himself with quite the company too... the princess of hell... and—" Val points at an image of you in the TV.

Vox: "who's that?"

"A rare candy for sure~" Valentino licks his lips. "It's La Muerte."

Vox: "That's—!?"

Valentino: "Yes it is"

Vox clenches his fists. "Well despite it all, things have changed a lot since he left town!"

Valentino: "THAT'S for sure."

Vox: "I gotta send a message of who's REALLY in charge of things now!"

[...]

        You were brushing your hair by the mirror in your vanity. "My lady!" A floating skull appears next to the mirror.

You: "Yes?"

Skull: "An interesting performance is taking place!"

        You smile, "Present it to me." In the mirror, the image of Vox appears. Alastor follows it up.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
Now playing: Stayed gone
˚✧ ┊ ┊ ┊

[...]

        "How charming~" you place a hand on your cheek, seeing the image of a creepy demonic Alastor.

Skull 1: "I must say, my lady, you have a concerning sense of what is charming!"

Skull 2: "Indeed!"