𝟖. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

LINA POV:

After he said that to the man I slid off the ring and went to shake Enzo's hand.

He took it with a smile, and said "Can you please tell me more about yourself. Nobody knows anything about you." Before looking around the room at Kendra, Rubin, Nico, and another woman that I hadn't met yet.

"Oh yes. Of course."

"My full name is Lina Ladròn, I'm 22. I'm one of five and my eldest brother is Thiago Ladròn, the Don of the Spanish mafia. I'm here to learn from Kendra and Kila... and you guys aswell, I assume."

Everyone in the room seemed interested about me, they really must've not known anything.

"It's nice to meet you Lina. I'm Emilio Katz, the Don of the American mafia, and this is my right-hand Nicolas Anderson." Enzo explained, pointing at Nico.

Wait. 𝘋𝘰𝘯? 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐙?

I should've known. Enzo and Emilio were so similar, it was a nickname.

A frantic expression rested on my face as I began to mutter things to myself in Spanish. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea you were the Don." I told him.

"It's okay Lina, I want to be friends with you."

I released the breath I was subconsciously holding. Staring at my shoes I avoided looking at him.

But then the clocks in my brain started turning, I JUST SPARRED WITH THE RIGHT HAND TO THE AMERICAN MAFIA??!!

Holy fuck.

My eyes snapped to the greek-god looking man, who oozed confidence and strength. That's hot.

Kendra broke the silence with "Guys it's late, and I'm hungry. Lina hasn't eaten since she arrived here this morning, let's get some food please."

Nico looked at me with a touch of concern, quickly masking it with how he put on his shirt and told the group, "Be ready in 30 minutes, we're going out for dinner in honor of our guest."

𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵.

____

I was now in the closet of my room, trying to figure out what I would wear, seeing as I didn't know the dress code of the place we'd be going out to for dinner.

Hearing the room door open, I figured it was Kendra since she told me she went for a shower.

"Kendra, where are we going? I have no idea what to wear." I told her from inside the closet.

She entered through the door of the square room I resided in and picked out a tan, thin, floor length dress and handed it to me. "This!"

After seeing the clothing item she chose I threw on some clear heels to match.