𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞

NICO POV:

We rested there for what seemed like three seconds before Enzo walked upstairs looking for me.

I was focused on the beauty in my lap that was faced 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 from the door so neither of us saw Enzo standing in the doorway until he cleared his throat.

Lina almost jumped out of her skin when she saw him right. there. "It's okay." I whispered into her ear quietly before directing my attention to Enzo.

"I was coming to see if you had left for the warehouse yet because I wanted to go check out Lina's training with you but I see you've 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 instead." Enzo said rolling his eyes sarcastically.

I'm guessing she didn't know he was joking because she jumped off of me and to her feet.

𝐔𝐠𝐡. But I liked holding her. It was 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 Enzo.

Seconds after, I followed her up and towered almost a foot over her average height. Enzo and me were practically the same height so I'm sure we were huge from where she was standing.

Enzo's eyes darkened when they fell upon Lina's neck.

Shit. He's going to be so pissed.

"Who. Did. That. To. You?" He growled.

She seemed scared and took a step back, accidentally bumping into me. My hands braced her up and made her stand firm in front of him.

If she was frightened, she needed to hide it better, or at least not coward down. But in an attempt to reassure Lina I rubbed my thumb against her hip, where nobody could see or feel but us.

"Uh- R-Rubin did." She stuttered out.

My grip on her tightened. I was ready to punch Rubin so hard in his face that it would cave in.

The both of them noticed my mood change.

Enzo was more concerned and questioning than mad, so he smirked when he saw my reaction. But 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘢...

Lina whipped her head around and directed herself to face me. I was still latched on her hips so she was close, but if she was 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 I wouldn't complain.

"It was on accident.. well.. kinda." My eyes burned through her and my testosterone levels rose the more she spoke.

She noticed and took a glance at Enzo who still had a shit-eating smirk plastered all over his face before resting a hand on my arm.

"He was teaching me a drill. I was shooting targets while he threw beanbags at me and Kendra timed me. It just so happened where he aimed at my face and hit my throat instead... but I'm fine."

"You are 𝐧𝐨𝐭 fucking fine Lina. I just stopped you from crying and having a panic attack in this bathroom." I was just getting angrier the more she talked, I needed a release and thought of a great candidate.

I stormed past them both. Enzo yelling at me and Lina doing everything in her power to stop me from moving didn't work.

Slamming open the back door I saw Kendra and Rubin sitting on the bleachers by the outdoor "ring".

Rubin was on the top row that was only about five and 1/2 feet tall. I easily grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him down to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL NICOLAS!!?" He screamed.

I went to throw a punch and then Enzo snatched me back and pushed me away from them.

"WHY'D YOU FUCKING HURT HER?"

"Nico what do you MEAN?"

Lina stepped in front of me. If I didn't sorta 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 her I would've bulldozed her down but she didn't deserve that. She said "Rubin DIDN'T fucking mean to hurt me! I TOLD you that jackass."

I knew it was wrong with her being hurt, but in this moment all I wanted to do was jerk her up into my arms and kiss the shit out of her.

"𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇." Enzo demanded.

In an attempt to not make things worse and leave to cool off I stormed back to the house.

𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!

____

LINA POV:

Nico stormed off to the house when Emilio scolded us.

Rubin finally stood up from the grass and just asked me what the fuck happened to make him so mad.

I told him that I ended up having a "cough attack" in the bathroom and he found me. That I didn't understand why he cared so much about it anyways.

Emilio just scoffed, shook his head, and told me to go after Nico because he got so mad to protect me.

____

Searching everywhere, I couldn't find Nico. Then I finally heard a grunt come from the gym downstairs.

The elevator door opened and my eyes saw him shirtless with sweat dripping down his tattoos that covered his muscles.

𝘮𝘮𝘮, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺.

𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 Lina. You're supposed to be mad at him.

I stomped up to Nico who never took his attention away from the bag he was punching until I shoved him with all my might.

The man barely fucking moved.

"Can I help you princess?" He asked, wiping his face.

My legs slightly weakened at his tone of voice, but when he called me 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 they turned to jelly.

"You couldn't just listen to me? You just HAD to go after him huh?"

Nico stalked over to me, grabbing my hips and holding them close to him as he spoke. "NOBODY gets to hurt you. Ever. NOBODY gets to touch you. Ever."

"I can handle myself-"

He slammed his lips on mine, leaving no room for Jesus. Instinctively my arms went up and around his shoulders, leaving one to cup the side of his face.

When his hand roughly grabbed my ass I gasped and his tongue slipped inside my mouth, not asking for permission.

A slight moan from me echoed through our kiss causing him to reach down and throw me up. Wrapping my legs around him, he walked to the wall and pinned me against it.

The make out was intensifying fast, and neither of us had any intention to slow down.

Nico was dominating everything, and I 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 it.

His hands explored my waist, traveling down and running his hands up and around my thighs. I wasn't in a position to do anything but receive his attention, and he didn't seem to mind.

"Fuck" I whispered when he put me down on my feet and pressed his body weight on me, letting me feel the bulge in his pants.

My pants were soaked, there was no doubt about it.

He broke the kiss for air, and backed off of me. Panting, he left his arms pressed against the wall, locking me in place.

"I would love to do more princess, but I really do need to take ghost mask over there to the warehouse for questioning." Nico said with a smirk, walking away from me.

"You're just going to leave me like that? Again?"

The second 'again' left my mouth Nico spun around and slammed me back on the wall I was previously pinned on. My eyes were wide with anticipation, eager for him to kiss me 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

He planted kisses on my bruised neck and said "Come with me..?"

𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.