Chapter 2: Alastor in 1933

I've been living in Hell for a couple of centuries now and have become a well known and feared Overlord, I'm known as the soul siren by most in Hell, most only see the creepy smile and terrifing deadly, both figuratively and physically, I was deadly, viewed as a deadly, cold, heartless Overlord that no one has ever been known to survive, unless I on purposely did it, which the victims knew when I left them. But obviously that wasn't true but a mask I wore when I had too can't show too much weakness. After all I get most people at my door step asking... no pleading for help and protection during extermination because angels themselves are scared of coming near me, after all I can grab ahold of their souls without a deal and that isn't the thing you want to mess with.

I've met another Overlord, Rosie, an absolute darling and we shortly became friends. One night I'm sitting with Rosie, Zestial, and Karma. Oh yeah I met Karma and her girls, sweet things the both of them. Karma definitely a thing for Zestial and me and Rosie know it so we plan to try and hook them up but they make it very difficult at times. Anyways we're sitting in a little Café when a surge of powerful energy goes through all of Hell, a new soul, powerful one too but still under me some how yet not.

Rosie and Zestial look at eachother, same thoughts going through their head as mine.

"What was that?" Karma asked a bit panicked holding her two girls close to her, mama mode has been activated it seems.

"I haven't felt something like that since..." Zestial looked at Rosie before they both looked towards me, with Rosie finishing "since Y/n."

Karma looked at me with her girls as if just remembering who I was and how powerful I was and am now. "Let's hope they're like y/n then" Karma says quickly after, right before my little friend that I picked up about a century ago, a flying water snake demon pet wrapped around my neck. "What's wrong my dear friend?" I ask the poor thing, something was wrong, Fossil was last in my... territory.

SHIT

It dawned on me then, new soul that powerful, any of them usually go on rampage and I quickly stand up, teleporting out of the rook, leaving everyone in the room confused.

I teleported all he way to my territory in the south of Pentagram city, right next to Canibal town. As of right now so far I have the largest territory and don't plan on any changes to that. Once getting to the scene I see multiple dead demons on the ground, I incinerate each one with a black fire spell and start to sing out. I've found out that when I sinh I can control the minds of others but it does take a toll on my voice so I don't use it unless I have to. (Song up top)

Nightmare
There's no need for you to be scared
One taste of me, nobody compares
I'll be the mark you can't erase
The demon tapping on your-

I continue to walk as I sing this song with my very siren voice activating. Demons who were running and panicking stop in their tracks.

I can show you all the places that you've never seen
I can take you where you're scared to go, 'cause I've already been
We can keep it on the low, low, low
Your dirty secret no one knows
You know I know you wanna come with me

I continue, demons stopping as I find and incinerate more and more demon bodies that lay lifeless on the floor.

Chasing summer every night like we are in a dream
Yeah, we're burning daylight
Never awake 'cause that is when I leave
But while I stay, I'll treat you right
I'll be your rush, I'll be your high
You'll never wanna leave my paradise
I'm only a nightmare
When you wake up and I'm not there
You'll fiend for me 'cause I don't play fair

All the bodies, all those souls that lived or visited here, someone new definitely didn't know who's territory they were in and I was pissed by what I saw.

I'll be the mark you can't erase
The demon tapping on your brain
Let me be your nightmare
There's no need for you to be scared
One taste of me, nobody compares
I'll be the mark you can't erase
The demon tapping on your brain
Don't wanna wake up from this nightmare
Be the mark you can't erase
Call me trouble, call me sin, call me a deadly vice
I will wake you up, set you on fire, I'll bring you to life
I know you never asked for it
Thought you were immune to it
Now I'm everything you never knew you needed

I see a demon, deer antlers and giant it seems, radio crackling sounds from around him. Powerful indeed but not strong enough. Chains of sickening green yet that of forests wrap and cling to the new demon who was about to kill once, barely saving the demon.

A wicked touch, a deadly mind, I'm not so patient
And I know exactly what I wanna do
Exactly what I want from you
Taste me while I load your gun
The game's roulette, let's have some fun
Pull the trigger, maybe you won't wake up

The demon turns to face, pupils that of radio dials, intriguing to be honest.

I'm only a nightmare
When you wake up and I'm not there
You'll fiend for me 'cause I don't play fair
I'll be the mark you can't erase
The demon tapping on your brain
Let me be your nightmare
There's no need for you to be scared
One taste of me, nobody compares
I'll be the mark you can't erase
The demon tapping on your brain

As I'm about to finish the song I give message and pictures of what I can do and not to cross me again or rampage in my territory once more. I also find out his name is Alastor while doing so And drain him of his energy.

Don't wanna wake up from this nightmare

He barely can look at me before fainting completely.