Ch 10: Facing Valentino

I had fallen asleep on the couch last night not even realizing I did when I was woken up by the sound of a worried Angel on the phone. He looks to see of I’m asleep so I act like I am because the others are out of ear range of Angel but not me.

“Y-yeah I can come down to the studio. Y-yeah b-bye.” Angel was stuttering which didn’t usually happen.

“Charlie I have to go to work.” Angel says simply, grabbing his glasses and going to the door.

“But this is meant to be your time off to stay at the Hotel?” Charlie replied trying to get Angel to stay, now I’m sitting up but they don’t notice.

“Sorry, unless you can change my dick head of a boss I’m sorry I have to go.” Is all Angel says before exiting the hotel.

Vaggie goes over to Charlie and indirectly tells her to go to Angel’s work to talk with his boss. I think I need Alastor for spying now. I get up and go over to Alastor.

“Time to start the deal, can I use a shadow of yours, now.” And he gives me one to use. I walk away thanking Alastor before leaving and it seems that Vaggie convinced Charlie like I knew she would.

“Can I come with you Charlie? I know Angel’s boss sadly and just he tries any thing, I can be there to help.”

“Yeah sure y/n.”

Good I can spy a bit on Valentino with the shadow Alastor provided me that changed into my own so no one would notice. I’m glad I can help Angel if I can. We walk all the way to the porn studio and walk in. No one dare stop us from where we’re going because if not because of who Charlie is, it is for who I am. We walk into the room we ask us to go into and unlike Charlie I’m unfazed by what I see except with where Angel is. I don’t say anything just look out for Charlie. Angel spots her then me and shoves this guy that is 10 times over his size off like he was nothing, damn. He throws on a pink over coat walking over to us in a hurry. I can see the panic on his face not about himself or his safety but for mostly Charlie’s. Sweet of him really.

“What in the ever loving Hell are you doing here?!” he whisper yells in a panic.

“I’m the princess of Hell and I go where I please Angel” says Charlie as she leans in to tell him the real reason we’re here.

“Oh no you’re not going anywhere near Val.” Angel argues as he tries to push not only Charlie out but me which I understand why but not going to happen.

“Angel what’s the hold up, get back on set.” I hear Valentino say, God I hate him.

“I’m coming” Angel shouts back, still trying to get us to leave.

“Not off set you’re not.”

“Look ill talk to you after I’m done at work but first-”

He was cut off by Valentino.

“Princess and Y/n~ what a lovely surprise.”

Little time skip brought by Valentino being refused by Charlie.

I watch as Charlie starts to mess up the set and accidentally starts a fire which was put out by Valentino’s moth wings. He asks to see Angel in his dressing room and he just goes. I look at the shadow and nod, the shadow following them.

Next thing I know I can see them through the shadow’s eyes. I become furious when Valentino hits and forces Angel around. When he comes out of the dressing room he gets thrown on the set bed by Valentino.

“What makes you think you can treat him like that?!” yells a very angry Charlie as her demon form starts to show.

“Charlie stop. Leave, I asked you already and you didn’t listen. You made it worse.” I hear the hurt in the words but the ones necessary to him to keep his friend safe. In the corner of the room I pull up the contract of Angel’s soul and go to break it but on it, it says he can do anything he’d like to Angel in the studio. Damn it now I need to find a loop hole just great.

Charlie tries to protest but is shut down by the sharp and hurting gaze of Angel and she runs out the door crying.

“Good boy” Valentino whispers into Angel’s ear and it makes me sick. I clear my throat and Valentino had completely forgotten I was here.

“Valentino,” I say with a sharp hiss, “a word alone.”

He gulps and shakes his head in refusal. That’s when chains of sickening pink red wrap around him.

“I wasn’t asking” I let out a hiss like growl and he visibly cowards, everyone does, except Angel. He’s too stunned to move. I feel bad for having him here to see this side of me but it’s necessary.

“If you do anything to Angel that hurts him more then you already do, I can promise you this, a slow painful death and loss of everything you’ve worked for, understand?” I threaten darkly as I use the chain to choke him until he nods his head, then let him completely go.

“Angel if he does anything to you like the dressing room outside this studio tell me instantly, understand?” I ask Angel, concerned for him more then ever before. He nods even though I know he won’t. I nod and walk out of the studio.

A few hours Angel comes back to the Hotel with a limp, I swear I will kill this mother fucker. He goes over to the bar and instantly the mask is up. Husk calls him out saying it was an act and it overwhelms Angel to the point where he storms out of the Hotel.

I glare at Husker and he realized he fucked up.

“You better go fucking get him Husk or I will rip you apart myself.” I demand him and he nods, heading out of the hotel. I hope all goes well and in about an hour Husker comes back with Angel finally. I see them laughing light heated and all, it makes me smile to see it. I see the faintest blush on both Angel and Husk but neither of them seem to notice, they so will end up together in the future.