Ch 10: Meeting Hell's King Himself

I decide that I was going to take everyone out to the bar for some R and R but then I heard Charlie complaining about calling her dad. I decide this is more fun to do and decide this is more fun to watch, I'll do it another day. As Charlie struggles over calling her dad about getting to Heaven she reluctantly gives in and calls her only to be told no. Now in the ever loving Hell did he say no I'm not sure but I don't like it and neither did Alastor. But then turns out Charlie invited him down as a last resort, so we get to see Lucifer.

"I'm going to assume you want me to help get ready for the king of Hell himself?" I ask as they all visibly jump, not even realizing I was there, even Alastor. I laugh at the sight. I use my magic to put up very nice decorations, correct ones verses what they were putting up, which in the end they all thank me for. Using my magic I also make the bar stoked full of different drinks and booze and extend the bar a bit more but still will give the credit to Alastor since he put it there first. After about an hour Lucifer showed up but I was in my room so I didn't even realize he showed up.

Third pov

Lucifer walks through the door straight to hugging Charlie, not yet sensing y/n and her power level. He looks around at the Hotel and seems more amazed until looking at the bar.

"What in the unholy Hell is that?!" Lucifer exclaims, only to be confronted by Alastor.

"That would be my touch and a friend of mine's as well. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alastor." Alastor introduced, "You are much smaller in person."

They go on to arguing on about something to the point Alastor says fuck you to king of Hell himself. Charlie tries to intervene but is shut down by the two of them starting to sing a song, not realizing they could be heard by y/n on the top floor in her room. Y/n makes her way down to he lobby with the two of them arguing in song and the next thing both of them know is they are pulled into the air by soul chains. It doesn't shock Alastor but it does Lucifer.

"What in Hell is this?" He says as wings sprout out of his back only to be surrounded by more soul chains, rendered immobile. Everyone except Lucifer knows who it is and turn there head toward the stairs case it see a very irritated Y/n.

"What in the Hell is going on down here?!" Y/n says in a very very irritated voice.

Lucifer looks towards y/n and finally senses the power level of her, it rivals his own, that scares him but he doesn't show it as Charlie says, "Y/n could you let go of my dad and Alastor please?"

Charlie was timid mostly because she didn't know what the out come of this could and would be. Y/n looks back up to who she was holding in the air and realizes one was Lucifer and gently sets him and Alastor down.

"I'm sorry your majesty for the inconvenience." Y/n says softly before walking off only to be see Mimzy who seemed too stunned by what happen to continue the song.

"Mimzy what a lovely surprise, what are you doing here?" A happier y/n asks as she hugs her friend as does Alastor.

"Well I heard Alastor was back so I decided to see him." Mimzy replies before bowing to Lucifer who is still confused on who I am.

"Okay can someone please tell me who she is?" I feel irritated once more when Lucifer talks about me as if I'm nothing when I could kill him if I desired.

"Oh that y/n dad," Charlie says before continuing, "a friend of mine that has been helping out at the Hotel just like Alastor."

"Then how in Hell did she do that?" Lucifer questioned as he gets a little more irritated by who I am and not knowing anything.

I walk over to him with a small bow of my head before holding my hand out to shake which he does as I continue with, "The soul siren at your service, Lucifer Morningstar."

Lucifer tenses emancly as he truly realizes who stands before him but is yet shorter then him. The one who is known to be able to over power angels and maybe God himself if she so pleased to. Why did Charlie make friends with the most dangerous of people he didn't know.

"I'm sorry for earlier Lucifer, I was in a mad mood as of and I hadn't realized who I was controlling the soul of, my sincerest of apologies." Y/n apologizes but still Lucifer didn't seem to fell any better as he and y/n shook hands, releasing both of their hands from the other.

"Well thank you for apologizing, you're forgive, we all make mistakes I guess." Lucifer remarks, still not the most comfortable about who still stood in front of him.

"Well I'll leave Charlie and Alastor to tour you around and leave you to it." Y/n says before walking away to out side. Only to teleport back inside to a transformed Alastor and a shaking Husk.

"Alastor~" Y/n sings but not chearly at all but bone chilling insanely. Alastor freezes in place knowing he has fucked up because Husk has become a good friend to Y/n and he knows that even if he does own Husker's soul, that doesn't matter to Y/n.

"You weren't just threatening Husker like that were you?~"

"N-n-no n-not at all- hehe" Alastor is nervous, no scared of what could happen to him and Husk seems frozen in place, scared, no terrified. While she hated anyone seeing her when she was not only angry but transformed even slightly like she was right now hurt but things sometimes need to be done to be done.

Y/n seemed to about to say something when an explosion sounded down at the lobby.

"You're lucky Alastor this time, let's go." She said before teleporting herself and Alastor down to the Lobby to find loan sharks, Mimzy. Her and Alastor made quick work of the loan sharks and defended the Hotel, later telling Mimzy to leave which she did and finding Charlie and Lucifer hugging saying that he'll get her the meeting in Heaven but warning her they might not listen. After that he leaves and Charlie turns to me and Vaggie before hugging Vaggie telling her that she's going to Heaven with her and that also y/n is too, neither of them seem very thrilled with that.

A/n: I hope you guys like this story so far and I need to know should Heaven know somewhat who we are or not at all really and we surprise them all? Also should I do a chapter on y/n getting Husk and Angel together on a date, it would probably be short but I want to know what you all think.