Ch 15: The Stars

I sent Angel and Husk back to the Pride ring the next day but I stayed in Hell and with Ozzie and Fizz but soon after catching up with Ozzie I went and stayed with Blitzø and the gang, I haven’t seen then in forever. I don’t know why I didn’t come down sooner. Ozzie was nice enough to give me some money for a ride even though I tried to refuse it, he's a very… persistent with his requests.

I pull over a taxi who looks a little sketchy so I turn off a bit of the damper on my power to make him think twice before I tell him where to go. He starts driving not daring to do anything else but what I requested. It only takes a half an hour to get there. I get out and before I can even pay he drives off. I just shrug and smile to myself. I walk to the door of his office and knock gently. The door opens in a hurry with a panting Moxie.

“Oh y/n, give us one second we are ah…” I see Luna going crazy against Blitzø about her attitude towards customer. I sigh and snap my fingers and soul chains pull them away from each other.

“I come to visit and… THIS IS WHAT I GET?!” I yell a bit showing I’m still a little tired and pissed. They look down as I see Octavia walk by in a bad disguise into Blitzø’s office and I let go, following her but not before she grabbed Stolas’s grimoire to the human world.

AAftera freak out from Blitzø and a call to Stolas, Stolas bursts through the door and it is terrifying to them. I calm him down as we go to the human world through the crystal that Ozzie gave me, LA just great. Never was a city girl never will be. Shortly though Moxie and Millie get caught at vendures and Stolas and Blitzø get napped by someone so me and Luna are left looking for Octavia. We follow her sintagram even though I already could just track her down but this is fun to watch Luna.

Eventually that night we find her and she looking at the smog filled sky, I know what she wanted, sadly here isn’t a good place. After a short talk with her we meet up with Stolas and Blitzø as fireworks start up. The two of them are mesmerized but I know something that’ll get them even happier.

“Octavia?”

“Uh yes miss… you never told me you’re name I just realized.” Octavia didn’t seem to remember me, fair.

“It’s me Octavia, y/n, don’t you remember me?”

“y/n?!”, she ran over to me, giving me a big hug, realizing who I was finally, “it’s been ages since I saw you last, what is it?”

“I might know a place where we can go to see the stars. Would you like to go?” I ask softly as she shake her head yes. “Good, first though let me get M and M.” I reach into a portal and pull the two through.

“I open a portal to a clear cut field of trees, one you can see to the borderline between the US and Canada as well as the Olympic Mountain Range. I wave my hand to signal to them to come over.

“Welcome to my hometown, Washington state.”(Look I know this isn’t very accurate but please just go with it) I say proudly as I take a deep breath and start jumping over logs and trees, telling the others to keep up, Millie and Luna the only ones that can but only barely.

“How are this f‐f-fast?” Blitzø pants as he tries to keep up.

“With how much you like getting fucked Blitzø, I would’ve thought you’d have the lung capacity to do this easily.” I tease as I stop on top of a big log and sit down.

I look up at the sky, taking a deep breath, forgetting about the struggles of the world and just remembering the simple time. The air was as fresh as I remember and calming. I open my eyes to see Blitzø staring at me.

“What?”

“What are you doing?”

“Relaxing, why?”

“She’s remembering things she loves and misses Blitzø.” Millie backs me up and joins me with Octavia as I go on talking about my life and what it was like when I wasn’t being a witch. They seemed amazed by my human life. That’s when the shower started. Everyone watched and it was nice to watch it. When it was over I didn’t leave yet. I went around the woods while the others stayed behind and grabbed a lot of different herbs and potion making items you can only get here so I got a bunch too.

When I walked back the sun was starting to rise soon. I rushed back and opened up a new portal taking them to Virginia. The sun rise is amazing and very beautiful. They all ohhed and awed at it and it was nice to see them so happy here. Once the sun was up I brought them back to Blitzø’s office and Stolas soon leaves with Octavia.

“Hey Y/n?” Blitzø asks.

“Uh… yeah?”

“While you’re down here do you want to work here with us?”

A/n: sorry that this is short and took awhile to post but I need ideas so yeah...