Ch 17: Preforming other places at the moment

I stayed at Ozzie's that night after Crimson and everything. I walk in on the two kissing, adorable as always. They jumped when I shut the door, freaking out until they see it was just me as I chuckle at their reaction. They both blush and look away from embarrassment.

"You two are so cute, you know that?" I chuckle as I walk over to them after they stand up.

"You seem more chipper then the attitude of the letter you left, something happen to lighten your mood?" Ozzie asks and I give him a more or less look.

I walk over into the kitchen seeing as dinner hadn't been made yet and start cooking something Alastor taught me to make that he learned from his mom, mama's boy for sure. I hum to a song I heard and hear something behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Ozzie and Fizz dancing to the song I'm humming and a ending dance number was so cute I took a picture of it.

(This art work is my own)

"Keeping that." I laugh to myself as I put my phone in my pocket and go back to what I'm doing.

"Y/n I have a question?"

"What is it Ozzie?"

"What do you think about doing a tour around the rings of Hell?"

"But I've already been to all the rings, why would I need to do it again like a celebrity?"

"He means for music and singing Y/n." Fizz chimes in and makes me realize what Ozzie meant.

"Still, why?" I say as I start to finish f/f for dinner and preparing it up for the three of us.

"Well, since most love your voice but not everyone can travel and other variouses of things that could happen, this is a way people can hear you sing and have a awesome time and Lucifer said it was alright." Ozzie told me, damn how much did he do already but I don't see why not.

"Sure why not it sounds fun, though I'm not going to show off my powers too much and did all the sins agree to this?"

"I'm working on it." Is all he says as I cock an eye brow up in question as I hand them their food and I start to eat.

Then Ozzie gets a bunch of texts at once, "We'll they just all agreed, so you in?"

"Yeah now let me eat in peace please.!" I snap a bit because I'm hungry.

"Good because it starts tomorrow." Ozzie states as I cough as I chose on my food.

"What!?," I yell after I finally stop choking, "tomorrow?"

"Yeah is that a problem?"

"No but I would've liked to know sooner then now but thanks for letting me know." I sigh as I continue to eat my food and they do the same.

That night I stayed at their place and had an amazing night sleep... well that would be the case if I didnt hear two fuckers fucking each other in the next room across the door.