Chapter 10. Lunar's Reason

This chapter takes place after chapter 9, and includes a flashback.

Trigger warnings: Insufficient amount of food intake.(I can't think of a better way to word this)

---

Ruin's perspective:

Ruin flips through pages of one of Solar's magazines.

... That's a lot of- skin-

... Is that actually how- intercourse would go-?

It looks painful-

... I wanna try that now-

Ruin sits ontop of Solar's bed, head buried in the pages of the magazine.

Where did Solar get these-

Solar drowsily wakes up, and turns to where Ruin is, and quickly jumps up, grabbing the magazine and pressing it against his chest.

"AAH- DON'T LOOK AT THAT-"

Well that was sudden-

"Sorry- Where did you get that?"

"... Back in my home there was a shop that sold- these kinds of magazines- so as a lonely homosexual- i bought some..."

"... I don't think 'some' translates to fifteen-"

"..."

"Can we try some of that stuff one day-?"

"Y-You wanna- w-do- that stuff with me-?"

"... Yeah- well not now- one day I'd try to try though-!"
Ruin's face blushes while they speak, Solar's face just turning pure red.

"I- um- I- w-well- m-maybe- one day-!"

"... Yeah- Well... I'll be ready."
Ruin gets up from the bed, and exits the room, closing the door gently on the way out.

Ruin goes up the stairs, to upper deck.

"Is Captain finally sober?"

"Hung over more accurately but yes."

"How much do you remember?"

"Well, I saw Solar naked and... Drank a bottle... Then... I blacked out."

"Hm, I see. Well, luckily for you, the most you did was kiss your little boyfriend!"

Monty knows-

Ruin just walks off, and goes over to Lunar, who's siting at the edge of the boat.

"Hey Lunar."

"Oh- Hi Captain! We found treasure yesterday!"

"Well that's good. I'm guessing we're off to your parents then?"

"Mhm!"

"Seems like your exicted to see them again."

"Well yeah- there my parents! Really good one's at that..."

Lunar's perspective:

A young Lunar sits on a grassy patch, holding one rock in one hand, and another rock in the other hand.

"Mister rocky the nineteenth will give little pebble five loafs of bread! For his hard work in the fields!"

Lunar sets one of the rocks on the grass, picking up a bit of dirt and putting it on the rock.