Chapter Two : The Snake and the Deer

TW! Slurs and other provocative language

The Overlord's eyes widened and she grinned as she recognized her old friend. She watched the Radio demon begin to walk back into the building with the rest of the demons following him. An idea hit Catalina suddenly, and she engulfed herself in shadows and made her way over to the group of people, before wrapping her snake form's body around the neck of her old friend, which resulted in getting thrown against the wall by a tentacle.

"Wooahh okay~" Catalina grunted, shifting out of her snake form and standing up, "what a way to greet someone after being gone for seven years."

Alastor tilted his head at Catalina and shrugged. "I thought you'd have remembered I don't like to be touched," the taller male said, bearing his teeth in a toothy smile. This chased Catalina to laugh and walk closer to him.

"Well, I don't care~ I thought you would have remembered how my favorite hobby is irritating the fuck out of you!" she giggled and poked his chest. Alastor swatted her hand away and tilted his head even further with a large crack. "Hmm, well look who hasn't grown~" he bent down so he was eye level with his friend and patted her on the head, "still Fun-Sized!~"

The other demons and demonesses behind the two watched them bicker before the blonde haired girl walked up to them and separated the two. "okay.. that's enough fighting!~ let's be nice now.." she said, smiling nervously. Catalina recognized the princess of hell and immediately stepped back, knowing her ranking. She bowed down and nodded her head. Alastor, on the other hand, chuckled.

"Charlie, dear, you don't have to worry about us, we're just catching up after all!~" he said, walking to Catalina's side and resting his elbow on her head.

"You say you hate being touched and then you do this bullshit." the female Overlord grumbled, but she didn't argue, not wanting to make the situation worse or make a fool of herself infront of a member of the Morningstar family.

"Smiles, do ya know this sexy chic?" a tall, four armed demon said suddenly. Catalina immediately recognized him as Valentino's pet, Angeldust, and glared at him in disgust.

"Why yes I do Angeldust!" Alastor said pridefully, "she's a very old and dear friend of mine." Catalina noticed Husker and Nifty in the background, along with a female demon with mothlike features and an X over her left eye. Husk rolled his eyes and Nifty ran up to Catalina when she saw her and crawled up her body belfre sitting on her shoulder.

"Hey Nif, how ya doin' girly?" Catalina asked, smiling and picking up Nifty off of her shoulder and setting her on the ground.

"Great! Alastor said he'd let me put on my roach puppet shows here!!" the tiny cyclops demoness squeaked. Catalina laughed and patted her on the head. Alastor then knocked the top of his cane onto the othe Overlord's head.

"My friends, this dear old broad is Catalina!~ one of the most vicious and bloodthirsty Overlords that I know!~" Alastor said, hitting his microphone cane against Catalina's head harder, immediately causing her to swipe her foot underneath the taller man's legs. Alastor caught himself with his tentacles and gave Catalina a look that said 'if you weren't such a close friend to me I would have torn your soul apart by now'. Catalina chuckled at Alastor obvious anger (despite his toothy smile) and stood up.

"Great. Another sociopathic demon shitlord." the moth-like demoness hissed, a tiny irritated squeak coming from her throat.

"Vaggie, come on! She seems nice..!" the princess said, walking towards the other demoness.

Catalina smiled almost devilishly and cackled. "Hah! Me, nice? I'm flattered," the snake demoness said, lighting a cigarette and placing it to her mouth, "Now, I just realized I haven't told you why I'm here!~ and no offense Al, it wasn't for a reunion, but still that was nice." Alastor seemed to genuinely smile at her for a split second. "None taken my friend."

Catalina nodded and continued to speak, "Well, I'm here because this little, er.." she looked up at the sign above the building that said 'Hazbin Hotel' before looking back at the group of sinners, "..Hazbin hotel, is in my territory!~" she finished, giving a toothy smile, which showed off her long snakelike fangs. Angeldust, the pornstar and Valentino's pet, seemed to take notice of her fangs.

"Well, um, Catalina, I'm sorry we're on your territory but this was my dad's old building that he let me use for my ho-" Charlie started, only for Angeldust to cut her off by pushing her out of the way and walking towards Catalina, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"Wow~ look at those fangs ya got there toots~ bet I wouldn't mind feeling them in myyy~I'm just kidding!~" the pornstar backed away once he saw the disgusted look from Catalina and Alastor glaring daggers at him.

"Gross. This is why I hate sex," Catalina grumbled, "plus I'm already in a relationship, Val's slut."

That seemed to have struck a nerve, because Angeldust pushed past the two Overlords and went inside the hotel. Everyone looked at Angeldust confused for a few seconds before Charlie spoke up again.

"As I was saying.. Im so sorry for moving into your territory, Miss Catalina-"

"Call me Cat. I don't mind." Catalina smiled at the princess, wanting to get on her good side.

"-Cat, but my father owned this building and he gave it to me to use for my hotel," the princess of hell finished, signing, "is- is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" Vaggie looked at Charlie with a look that said 'don't you dare make a deal with her'.

Catalina smiled even wider and clasped her hands together (her cig just went poof ig), "Well... maybe we can work out some deal... A favor for a favor.." she walked a bit closer to Charlie, a sinister smile sprawled across her face and the sentient snakes attached to her head as if it were her hair slithered around and menacingly stared at the hellborn demon princess, "I'll order my gang members to stay out of your little hotel's business, and in return you let me stay at the hotel!~ how does that sound your highness..?" she outstretched her leather-gloved hand.

Charlie skeptically looked at Catalina's hand, before pushing it away slowly, "I'll, uh, if you promise there's no tricks involved in this deal, and there is no sin brought into the hotel when you move in." she said, smiling nervously. Catalina backed up slightly and shrugged, "Hm, fair enough. So.." she once again outstretched her hand, and despite Vaggie's desperate pleas for Charlie to not sealthe deal, the Princess of hell shook the female Overlord's hand.

"Deal."