Chapter Three: Fallen

TW: slighty mentions of nudity

Third person Limited: Charlie Morningstar

Charlie slightly morphed into a more demonic form as she shook the demonesses' hand. As soon as she did however, the Overlord seemed to become more demonic as well. Her pupils narrowed and splotches of scales began to sprout on her face. The snakelike locks of hair on her head also seemed to grow larger. The two female demons, one of hellbirth and the other with a human soul plagued by sin, were engulfed in cold neon green flames and smoke. Charlie desperately tried to pull her hand away, but the snake had her grip tight and would not let go. In fact, she only let go when the other Overlord, the Radio demon Alastor, clasped her on the shoulder and Vaggie, Charlie's lover, pointed an angelic spear at the demoness. She let out a huff and pulled her hand away, which seemed to also change her appearance back to normal.

"Pleasure doing business with you your highness!~" Catalina chirped, waving her hand and making the contract between the two appear. It listed all the terms of Charlie's deal with the powerful Overlord, and even had Charlie's signature at the bottom in glowing golden letters. "Go ahead and review the terms, just so you know I didn't trick you!~" with another wave of her hand, she made two other demons appear next to her as well as a load of luggage and Snake terrariums.

Charlie's eyes narrowed and she quickly read over the terms of the deal, stopping when she noticed one that was never stated clearly.

"For as long as Overlord Catalina Barrera stays at the Hazbin Hotel, she will be allowed to let her owned souls stay at the hotel as well, and they will become staff members of the hotel and as advisors and bodyguards to herself."

Charlie's eyes widened and she looked back up at Catalina, watching her chatting with Alastor, probably about something involving murder, but who knows? Vaggie glanced over at the contract over Charlie's shoulder and immediately stormed over to the Overlord, jabbing her with the angelic spear she weild.

"You bitch-! I can't believe you snuck that into the contract!" the moth demoness snapped, jabbing the spear closer to the Overlord's face. Alastor gave a curious frog-blink and walked over to Charlie to read the contract for himself before shrugging.

"Now Vagatha, I'd calm down just a bit. I'd say that extra part of your little deal is a win-win for both of you!~" he chimed, patting the princess on the head and walking back to where Vaggie and Catalina were standing. Vaggie lowered the spear and grumbled, glaring daggers at the sinner whom just made a deal with her lover.

"Aha!~ see little Moth? If Alastor agrees then it's surely a fair deal!~" Catalina cooed, leaning down to Vaggie's eye-level.

"That asshole doesn't count you-"

"Oh no, I wouldn't say that.."

Charlie watched in horror as the Overlord got closer to Vaggie's face, and by her horrified expression, she knew something sinister had been said. "HEY." the princess hissed, walking over to the two, "The contract clearly says you are to not bring sin into the hotel, and now what are you doing? threatening my girlfriend!"

Catalina backed away slightly, a surprised expression washing over her face at the normally calm princess, before chuckling and smiling, "Ah, I apologize. I didn't realize making threats was a sin!~ my bad, I sincerely apologize, Vaggie dear." she patted the moth demoness on the head, who still had a horrified expression on her face, and walked towards the entrance. Alastor followed, and he was followed by Nifty and Husker, leaving Charlie and Vaggie outside the hotel alone.

Charlie sighed and looked at Vaggie, before placing a hand on her shoulder, which seemed to snap her out of her horrified trance. "Huh-? Oh hey Hun, do you need something..?" she said, her voice slightly shaky.