Chapter Six: Love and Lady's fingers

A/N: Woah, 500+ reads already? Honestly I didn't expect an oc fanfic to get this many, so thank you guys so much! Also, it would really help if you could vote for the story's chapters 😅 I don't wanna beg, but the more votes the better it looks to get people to read it. Anyway, enjoy chapter six!

TW: use of profanity, gore (severed limbs), cannibalism

Catalina's POV (First person):

The location I emerged at was towards the Northeastern quarter of Pentagram City, also known as Cannibaltowne. I checked the time on my Voxex watch, which is just a Rolex but that stupid TV's version of it. Hm, I might as well walk the rest of the way, I've got some time!

I started on my way to Cannibaltowne, my hand rested on my gun just on the off chance some asshole decided to try and fuck with me. Trust me, it's happened. And I get a good meal out of it too! Enough of the self monologue, I should keep going. As I rounded the corner, I caught a glimpse of that obnoxious tv I mentioned earlier, also known as the same sinner who asked Alastor out about two decades ago, and has been stalking him since- I can't remember the times I've seen Voxtech cameras following the poor deer around. I bet once he finds out Alastor's back they'll be so many of them in his bedroom and around the hotel.. Anyway, Vox was broadcasting some breaking news on the public TVs. I decided to stop and watch, because I needed some gossip to talk to Rosie about.

"Top of the hour, and we're discussing a certain has-been who's been spotted coborting around town! Did anyone miss him? Did anyone notice? More on tonight's program!"

I started at the drawing labeled 'Artist redering' and striffled a laugh. Was that suppossed to be Alastor? Well, it looks like I'll be hunting for cameras when I return to the hotel.. I moved away from the TVs and continued on my way to Cannibaltowne. As I walked, I could tell I was entering the town as the style of buildings began to become more and more like that of the early 20th century. Just my cup of tea!~

I continued to head towards the center of the peaceful town, waving to the cannibals. They waved back, even offering me some limbs from unfortunate sinners and hellborn Succumbi and Imps who strayed too far into the town, which I refused politely. Though I appreciated their gestures, I was saving my appetite for my brunch with the Overlord who ran this town, Rosie, or as I knew her from life, Rosalina Lafayette. I headed to the circular mayor's building/store in the center of town, and entered. A bell rang from above my head, signalling my entry.

"Welcome to my humble store!~ how may I-" a cheery female voice said, peeking her grey skinned head towards the door. She gasped once she saw me and began walking towards me. "Oh Catalina, you made it darling!~" she held onto my shoulders as she kissed me on both cheeks. It's a French thing, trust me, I was weirded out when she first did that to me, but once I realized it was part of her culture I just let her to be respectful. "How have you been dearie?" Rosie asked, her smile wide. I smiled back and replied "I've been well, thank you for asking. How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been just dandy!~ come, I've got a table set up for our brunch already!~" the cannibal overlord grabbed my wrist and lead me over to a table she had set up. She sat down on one end and I sat across from her. She poured us both a cup of tea and asked one of her cannibal subjects to bring us some lady's fingers.

"So my dear, are you worried about the extermination date being bumped up?~" Rosie asked, tilting her head and sipping her tea. I scoffed, "hm, nope! Not too worried. Well maybe I am a bit for Al but-" Rosie almost spit her tea out. "Alastor's back-!?" she exclaimed, her black eyes wide in shock. I nod. "he's out helping Lucifer's daughter with her little hotel idea, he said it wa because of the 'entertainment'." I pick up one of the fingers and begin to munch on the rough textured, chewy flesh. Rosie seemed surprised, and we just started at eachother. I think both of us knew there had to be a better reason behind why Alastor wanted to help out the princess of hell.. I mean, he did disappear seven, almost eight now,  years ago after an extermination, and we know he's also on a leash, he just won't tell us who. Maybe it's the king..? Nah, can't be.. Soon, Rosie brought up Luna, which led to a conversation of us talking about Rosie's deceased wife (Franklynn), which then led to me comforting her as she cried. Honestly, I feel like she needs to move on, but she did eat her dead body- I mean I think Luna would do that with me if I died so-

Eventually, I had to head back to the hotel. Rosie asked me to say hi to Alastor for her, which I made sure to do once I got back. Charlie and Vaggie seemed to also be returning from what I assume was recruiting sinners to join the hotel. There had been a blackout all throughout Pentagram City, but luckily due to Alastor's powers the hotel still has power. It was most likely due to Alastor and that stupid TV Vox's singing battle. Never really liked that jackass in the first place. I would have liked to sleep, but of course Sir Pentious, the snake demon from earlier just had to arrive at the hotel. So of course I got roped into another one of the princess's delusional 'trust exercises'. And oh fuck were they boring as shit!

"Alright, I'll start!" Charlie began, "my name is Charlie-" clap clap "-I like to sing-" clap clap "-and when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" clap clap

I narrowed my eyes as Sir Pentious continued on from Charlie. "Um, my name's Sir Pentious-" clap clap "-I like to build..-" clap clap "-And despite my stupid Egg Boiz I think I'm very skilled!" clap clap

The pornstar looked up from his phone, "This is stupid." he said unenthusiastically. "This is not stupid!" clap clap "it's just a game!~" clap clap "Sir Pentious did it so please try to do the same!~" clap clap

Angeldust face palmed, "I am too sober for this." he grumbled. I snorted, "hey Charlie, you happy that the slut and I can finally agree on something?" I could see Angeldust glare at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Well you better get used to it, because this will be your whole day!~" Vaggie piped in, clapping her hands as well.

Next, Angeldust and Sir Pentious performed a skit, while the rest of us watched uninterestingly, well apart from Charlie and Vaggie. I wasn't paying attention myself, since I just kept scrolling through kitten photos on my phone and occasionally showing some to Alastor. Though he did eventually tell me to stop bothering him, at least I didn't have to listen to that horrid skit, and I bet he was secretly glad to have a screen shoved in his face every five seconds instead of having to watch the skit. I eventually left to go to bed, and from what I assume everyone practically followed.

The next morning, Alastor retold me the story on how Angeldust caught Sir Pentious hiding a Voxtech camera inside the hotel.

"Holy- I never thought Vox was that desperate to fuck you!" I chuckled slightly and blew some green smoke from my cigarette. Alastor looked at me with a disgusted look, but looked away and continued retelling last night's events. For a second I could swear I saw a flash of gold on his ring finger, but I chalked it up as my schizophrenia playing tricks on me, since I had only just recently taken my meds for the day. The next few months were somewhat normal, but then came the 18th of May.

The one date I had been dreading all year, and of fucking course we just so happened to have a 'suprise' guest on that day.

Teehee cliffhanger, anyways here you go basement children. FEED 👹