chapter one: life sucks

"life sucks..." i mumble slumping down in my chairs in math class. i look around to see jake... my childhood crush since the fourth grade. but he never noticed me, it doesn't matter anyway because he likes evelyn. she has pretty long blonde hair with blu e eyes and a perfect body. every guy in the school wants her but she's of course dating MY crush jake. i hate her. i want her to suffer. not because she likes jake, she's just a bitchy person. the only reason she's popular is because she fucked the whole football team(and her dad is rich and a massive asshole). i don't know much about her, just that she uses people and fucked half the dudes in our school. it's not like i care about her, even though she's dating the dude who i love and wanna have a whole fam- "cassie?" jake says. i roll my eyes. "what the hell do you want jake?" i mumble. "are you okay? you seemed zoned out..." he says awkwardly." i ignore him. even though i like him i could never tell him. i mean he will never love me... right? he has the most perfect girlfriend ever. why would he want a nerd like me. "cassie, sweetheart are you okay?" jake says. my heart melts. "im fine, get off my nuts!" i say angrily running out of the classroom. jake just sits there and rolls his eyes. "prude..." he mumbles. i keep running until i get to the bathroom stall. i run inside and cry my eyes out, it's really loud but i could care less... jake makes me feel like shit... i don't even know why i like him, he's selfish, rude, and oh did i mention he fucked our freshman year teacher? well he did. she was hot, but that's messed up. she got fired after that. he's so pretty though... with that messy brown hair that makes him look like Tom Cruise from the 80s... god i wish i could stop loving him. his perfect body... his beautiful hazel eyes... i hate the way i love him. i continue to cry in the bathroom stall... a few minutes pass and i walk out of the stall and go over to the mirror. i laugh because my eyes are all puffy. its kinda pretty... i look outside the window in the bathroom and see HIM outside with evelyn making out. it makes me so pissed that he loves her. even though i hate him so much... was he flirting with me earlier? i don't know. he called me "sweetheart." i continue to think until a girl comes in. it's emma. she smiles at me and goes over to the sink and checks her face and hair in the mirror. fuck i wish i could look perfect like her. i have brown hair and brown eyes with tan skin. i wear shorts and baggy pants usually. i like to wear band t-shirts and Converse. "how ya doin' cas?" emma asks nicely. i can't tell if she actually likes me or not... i smile and say "im doing great!" cleary lying. she rolls her eyes and says "then why did i hear you crying in the bathroom stall?" she asks angrily. fuck. i sigh. "you can tell me anything girl, im here for you." she says sweetly. i smile then explain everything that happened. we both laugh until we start snorting about the whole situation. she hugs me. "girl your beautiful, you don't need jake. he's an asshole." she says smiling at me. "gurl get back to class and forget about him." she says. "i will thank you emma." i smile and go back to the hallway. that's when i see HIM. he smirks at me, he's not with evelyn. i roll my eyes and sigh walking past him. that's when he brushes his hand against mine. i ignore it because i hate him. remember cas you gotta hate him okay? remember what emma told you. i say in my head. i get back to class and sit back at my desk. "three more hours of hell..." i say under my breath.
I REALLY HOPE YALL LIKE THIS LOVE YALL!!!!❤️❤️❤️
708 words