chapter 7: the beach

a few days later i decide to contact nathan. he comes over to my house around 3pm. i hear him knocking on the door. i quicky answer it. "hey." i say opening the door. he smiles. "sup, darling." fuck... i roll my eyes. "you ready.. for the beach?" i say. he nods.
later...
we get to the beach and lay our towels down. he takes off his shirt and i can't help but stare. he notices and smirks. "you like what you see darling?" i roll my eyes as he says this. damn he's hot. i remove my shirt and shorts revealing my bikini. "taking your clothes off so early? damn." he says smirking. "fuck off." i say. i lay on the towel. "i'm getting a tan so go away." i say in a bratty voice. he rolls his eyes. "cmon girl..." he says with a bright smile. i roll my eyes and take his hand. we run over to the beach and he picks me up and throws me in the water. we laugh and smile at each other.
a few hours later...
no one else is left on the beach. it's just me and nathan... we both get out of the water and lay on the towel as the sun sets. he smiles at me as we cuddle. he looks into my eyes. he leans in and we kiss. i kiss him back. we start to make out. i get on top of him and he has a big stupid smile on his face. he kisses my neck and i grips his shoulders. fuck. he grips my ass and kisses me more. ugh. he's better than noah. i grind against his body and he blushes. he removes my bikini top and his mouth goes wide. "your perfect." he says with a smile staring at my chest. ugh... i smile at him. he's so pretty. he removes my bikini bottoms and kisses me more. damn. i kiss him more and smile at him. "i still hate you." i say. he chuckles. "hmm i can tell." he says sarcastically. he removes his bathing suit bottoms and i bite my lip. i grind against him and we start to have sex. he feels better than noah. fuck.
later...
once we get done having sex we put our clothes back on and we run to his car. he holds my hand. damn. i get in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver seat. he drives me home. "so i guess this is goodbye." i say as we arrive to my house. "this is not 'goodbye' this is see you later. i will see you again." he kisses me. he's so breathtaking. i smile at him. i go inside and he drives away. wow... what the hell just happened?
470 words