chapter 8: the way things go

i show up to school with nathans  fingers interlocked with mine. jake stares over at me and nathan... so does noah. i hate noah. i hate jake. but they are both so perfect.
me and nathan walk down the hall and i hug him goodbye. "bye nathan," i say with a smile. "bye princess," he says with a seductive smirk. ugh i hope he fucks me again.
i head into my class with a bright red blush on my face. thats when i see them. noah and jake talking to each other. i overhear noah's words and what he says shocks me.
"yeah cassie was great and all but her friends were better." i walk over to him angrily. "what the fuck were you saying about my friends?" he rolls his eyes. "im just saying how good your little friend emma was in bed..." he lets out a laugh. i can't take him anymore. what the fuck has he became... i tackle noah to the ground pinning him to the floor. he hits his head on the desk and passes out. everyone stares at me. what did i do? nathan comes rushing inside the classroom and stares at me. nate takes my hand and pulls me off him. "cas!" nate says hugging me. i cry into his arms. "this is my fault..." i say crying harder. he pulls me closer wrapping his hands around my waist. "princess, it's okay..." he says. i look into his eyes. "thank you for being here for me..." i say tears running down my cheek. he smiles at me and wipes my tears.
i love nathan grant...
i cry more in his arms burying my head in the crook of his neck. "lets get you home love," he says. "but what about noah? what if i killed him..." i cry more. he picks me up and runs to his car. "what the fuck!" i shout. he shoves me in the passenger seat and he goes in the drivers seat. i sigh. he looks over at me. i look over at him. "im taking you home," he says sternly. i roll my eyes. "to what?" i say angrily. he smirks at me. "fuck you," i mumble under my breath. "darlin' i already did," he says teasing me. fuck. i really love him.
timeskip...
we arrive at my house and he pulls into the driveway. he looks into my eyes. i look into his. ugh, his big beautiful brown  eyes... he leans in to kiss me. i blush and kiss him back slipping my tongue into his mouth. "damn, looks like someones hor-" but before he could finish i kiss him again. what is happening? i kiss him more. i pull away with a big dumb smile on my face. he hugs me. "see you later princess," he says as i get out of the car. i roll my eyes and go inside. he waves goodbye as he leaves me driveway and heads home. i quickly run inside my room. is this real?
530 words

A/N SORRY I HAVENT BEEN MAKING CHAPTERS I PROMISE I WILL START TRYING TO DOA. CHAPTER EVERY WEEK OR SO<3