chapter 3: the party

i arrive to the party looking around and see noah. i smile at him. he looks me up and down biting his lip "damn cas... you look... espléndida!" he says looking straight into my eyes. emma nudges my rib smirking. i roll my eyes at her. "lets get this party started!" he shouts. everyone else cheers. the dj starts some music and people start dancing and partying. "im gonna get a drink..." i say awkwardly. i've never been to a party before. i go over to get some 'punch' and drink some of it. noah walks over to me. "spin the bottle?" he says with a smile. oh those beautiful seductive big brown eyes. "sure." i say. we both go over to sit around a table a few other people are there. but at least i don't see jake or evelyn. noah chugs the rest of his beer and puts it in the middle of the table. "who wants to go first?" he says smiling at me. "i will." i say half drunk. i spin the bottle. it spins, and spins, and spins, and it lands on... noah. everyone stares at me and noah and i can feel the tension. the sexual tension. i blush a lot and noah smiles at me. i walk over to him and sit next to him. we both lean in but before we could kiss we got interrupted by him. jake fucking smith and evelyn fucking davis interrupted my fucking kiss. i couldn't kiss noah. i pull back and sigh. noah glares at jake. "cmon cas... lets get you home mi amor..." noah says. wel walk out and he drives me home.
280 words