chapter 6: regret

tw: violence, kissing
i show up to school the next day. shit. it's noah. i can't believe we had sex. ugh. im starting to regret it... he's so cute but jake is too... i really like them both, but who should i be with? noah comes over to me and hugs me. i blush out of embarrassment. i'm pissed at myself. he smiles at me. "mi amor you look breathtaking." noah says kindly. i smile. i don't know how to tell him i don't wanna be with him... but i really do... fuck. i hate myself. i see jake passing by me in the hallway and he smiles at me. oh that nice warm smile. fuck. i love it. noah smiles at me and goes to class. jake goes over to me. "hey my darlin..." he says kindly. i smile at him. "so... me and evelyn broke up... and i was wondering." shit... is this gonna be the moment he asks me out? i smile at him. "yes!" i shout immediately. he looks at me confused. "what do you mean, yes?" he says confused. fuck. am i really that stupid? "i was gonna ask if you knew any of your friends that were single and hot?" ME! ME! ME! I'M SINGLE! AND WELL *decent* WHY CANT YOU JUST LOVE ME! "no..." im obviously lying. he glares at me and rolls his eyes. fuck.
later at a party...
i arrive to a party wearing the same dress that emma gave me. me and her walk in together. noah walks over to me. fuck. how do i tell him... "noah... hey." i say. he smiles. "hola my love." he kisses me. ugh. i pull away and smile. the most fake stupid smile ever. i see jake, he walks in with some blonde bimbo. ugh. i go over and chug some beer. after fuve beers i get drunk and see a hot guy. nathan grant. he's popular, annoying, and a bitch but he's still hot. i go over to him and put on my most seductive look. he smiles at me. "nathan..." i say rolling my eyes trying to act uninterested. he looks at me and he pins me against the wall. fuck. i hate him but i need him. we start to make out. noah looks over and i pull away from nathan. "i can't believe you would do this to me mi amor!" noah says angrily. i let go of nathan and run over to noah. noah shives me to the ground. i hate him. "fuck you, slut!" he says. i start to cry. "i wish we never fucked and i mean that!" i say still crying. he goes over and slaps me. fuck. nathan runs over and punches noah. nathan punches and kicks him. i start to run as fast as i can home. i hate noah hernandez.
480 words