𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓱𝓮𝓶

I have an exam tomorrow but I couldn't stop myself from wasting my day writing this chapter. I know I promised the second one to be interesting but now...I am not so sure so kindly tell me how it is once you finish reading. I don't think my heart will stop jumping until I see the comments you leave behind for me to cherish. Now you tell me if my day was wasted or utilized in the best way if you loved this chapter *wink*

Happy Reading!

_________________ 

Author's POV

The sun sparkled brightly as the lawn glistened with soft romantic colors that embraced the arrival of new beginnings. The beginning of a relationship between two people who were going to pledge forever together by tying strings of patience, care, and boundless affection toward each other. The vintage theme gracefully expressed royal touches and aesthetic vibes oozed out of it. Wrought-iron tables polished in soft cream colors, glass lanterns with lavender floral strings, and fairy lights enclosed in them along with hanging chandeliers hypnotized every eye. Vintage bicycle props, gramophone that sang romantic melodies of the 90s, and an archway creating a magical ambiance were event highlights.

The mastermind behind the avenue looking straight out of dreams was the woman dressed in a black jumpsuit with golden roses embroidered on it. Her stilettos clicked on the floor with attitude as she pranced around keenly observing all decorations before the entry for guests could start. She bent and adjusted a lamp sitting beside the vintage photo booth before stepping back. She nodded lightly to herself as she found the booth perfectly curated. Her scrutinizing gaze landed on her watch, and she cursed. The breakfast table was set an hour back and she had lost track of time while monitoring the setup. If she went now then Eva would create a scene and nothing was worth that cost. Not even her grumbling stomach.

Ignoring everything she moved towards the pavilion where the throne-style chairs were placed and her face went blank for a second. Her thumb roamed over the number of her senior manager, but she abruptly put it away. She couldn't risk indirectly informing the roys and Khanna's having breakfast with her team that something was wrong. It was Riya Siddarth Roy's rule that breakfast must be organized on the outside table with every member who is involved in organizing the event. Her ways of doing things were different from the world.

Reeva looked at the sun and smirked. It's a warm day and a beautiful opportunity. In the empty pavilion, she hummed to herself as the idea in her mind was going to make the eyes of people pop out. She called for a worker and told him to pick up the 14 lanterns kept near the stage that were naturally silver and move them to the backside, which was a private area. She knew she had permission to access any route of the land, but she never overstepped her boundaries. Today, however, was different because if anyone saw that the lamps were silver instead of white, they were going to be doomed. When Eva Khanna yelled, which she mostly did, she didn't care about the audience. She had called them at 3 in the morning to change the color of the lamps and considering her request, Reeva had informed her team the same, but they royally forgot. The negligence would weigh heavily on their part. She still had more than an hour to go and destiny only takes a second to change lives.

Not caring about the dress worth lakhs, Reeva sat down on the grass and started to paint the ceramics with a thin layer of white paint. The sunlight was intense but blinding. She remembered her lessons working with an artisan as she said, 'In art behind the scenes can be manipulated until the result gives it away. Improvisations are invisible because what matters is the beauty of the outcome'

Nobody knows the speech you wrote at home for practice when you are speaking your mind on the stage. What remains behind are the words said and the outcomes obtained. With this, she started to draw miniature pink flower vines on the white lanterns. The sun was beneficial, but she needed its warmth, not the discomfort that came along with its rays. The moment she frowned at the sky, the light was gone from her face. She looked up at the shadow, saving her from the glares of the sun, and found Aditya Roy standing there in all his glory. Dressed in a dapper black three-piece with golden embroidery on its lapels, he looked like the personification of the sun himself. Surprisingly, he was lazily leaning on the railing of the terrace with his hands clasped together and looking at her. He was standing exactly between her and the viciously pricking sunlight casting his soothing shade on her. She had to remind herself over and over again to look away as his eyes drank her in like she was the last drop of water on earth and he was thirsty for ages.