𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮

*This one is messed up but I still hope with crossed fingers that you guys enjoy it* 

I hope I don't bore you guys *sigh*

Happy Reading!

Author's POV

5 months. It had been 5 months since the night in Las Vegas that had sent her life tumbling down. That led her to become the bride of Aditya Roy. That left an absolutely protective man breathing down her neck and now it was getting nearly impossible for her to reach her destination without him finding her secrets.

Taking a deep, calming breath, she clenched and unclenched her fists as the premises of SunstarX, the throne of Aditya, came into view. After the lunch with her parents, Aditya had insisted on a visit to his company's headquarters to familiarize her with his lifestyle. She had denied it due to the secrecy of their relationship but also because the burning lava inside her chest after hearing the news of her daughter getting hurt was giving her space for an outburst. She badly wanted to go to her arena where she had the power to vent it all out without harming anyone.

She knew it was absolutely unsafe for her to visit his office today seeing the uncontrollable levels of anger flowing through her. Only she knew how hard it was to keep the roaring emotion at bay. It was a practiced effort for years but nothing lessened the pain. No amount of therapy cured what had boiled down into the single emotion of anger from constant downfall over the years. It felt as if except for anger she had stopped feeling the sentiments altogether.

If someone had pulled her out of what she would have made of herself then it was Siya. Her darkness would have consumed her if not for Siya's blinding light that ensured her path remained illuminated. Her purpose at the day kept her going at night as well even though there was a lot she had kept from her as well. Maybe someday she would gather enough courage to tell her what she saw and what she couldn't.

Blinking out of her stupor she kept practicing breathing exercises to maintain her calm. She wasn't going to lose her shit. At least not here. She remained nonchalant as he started to show her around and she was more than surprised when nobody even asked for her introduction before respecting her like she was some queen. Forbidden and respected.

Suddenly Aditya's manager requested a few minutes of his time as they had a pressing issue to deal with.

"Sir, can I have a word?" the man asked politely clearly afraid of disrupting something.

"Only if the lady permits. Until then, forget a word. Not even a blink," Aditya responded, making Reeva's eyes snap towards him. What the hell was he saying? 

When she looked at him questioningly, his eyes didn't even wander from her, even after being interrupted when he said softly, "I promised you my time, and if someone wants a share of it. He must ask for your permission"