𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 - 𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷

Warning: The author wrote this chapter in sleep. Read at your own risk ⚠⚠

*hehe* If you are still reading this then don't leave without telling me if I was writing while having a dream or a nightmare *wink*

Happy reading!

______________

✨Waah re Ishq tere bhi kya mijaaz hai
Kisi ke jhoot se bhi mohabbat kisi ke sach se bhi aitraaz hai✨

Author's POV

Confused whispers, hushed mockery, and impatient muses swiveled through the thick air of the lush lawn as guests waited with bated breaths to witness the woman Aditya gave those solemn vows to in a background that was definitely of a church but what shocked them was the tears glistening in his eyes and the small smile surfacing at his lips. They wanted to know the woman who made the heart of ice melt, but all they saw was a blank screen instead of the portion where the bride says the vows.

A sigh escaped Reeva's mouth as she looked at Reyansh and nodded at him. He had unplugged the connection cables between the projector and the screen, making everything go hazy even before anyone could spot something as remote as her hair strand in that video. Reyansh was her manager and someone she could rely on despite her aversion to trusting people.

The fog machine did its magic and enveloped the stage as Reeva spotted Eva's frame walking away from the venue towards her room. She signaled the anchor and the infamous Kapoor couple called to host the event walked towards her.

"I need you guys to follow my lead as we save the day. Announce that you have never witnessed a beautiful love story like theirs and would like the couple to address their beloved audience themselves shortly. Start with performances of famous singers and cool down the tension for the time being," Reeva instructed before slipping away from the venue.

The Roy family had by now taken the benefit of the fog covering the area due to Reeva's temporary solution and gathered in a nearby room as they asked Aditya about the happenings.

"Aditya, what the hell is going on?" Siddarth questioned his son.

"I seriously have no idea, Dad. I obviously won't hide something as severe as this, like how is it even possible that I am married and I don't even have a clue about it" Aditya ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Bhaiyu, we have to watch the full video to analyze the contents because it has an authentic timestamp. Wait, lemme connect to my laptop" Siya said as she attempted to open the file. As they tried to play the video an unexpected error led them to a dead end.

"Fudge! This woman! She blocked the access to it. I swear my bestie is a headache at times" Siya banged the screen of the laptop shut in frustration as she looked at Aditya before calling Naira, the daughter of Dev and Shivangi Sharma. Dev was Riya's manager and a prominent hacker whose daughter was now following his path as she became Siya's manager who now ran the Adya Industries previously established by her parents as the face of the company. She was the official successor of the family business as Aditya chose to open his own company.

"Naira, I want access to this clip ASAP" Naira understood the gravity of her tone and was quickly down to business. After two minutes Naira said, "Ah! Why do you even send me codes encrypted by her, Siyu? You know she uses Advanced cryptography. Last time even Dad took 7 days to extract a simple Word document from your own laptop as you forgot the password. Stop giving me this trauma again and again. Bye"