CHAPTER 10 - ✨WAR CRIMES?✨

Z was about two seconds away from committing murder. She could deal with Tarkin being condescending, even a little misogynistic. But him actually hitting her? That crossed the line. She curled her hand into a fist and tried to keep her face blank as she stared angrily at the wall across from her. Blood had rushed to where Tarkin's hand had met her face. It was beginning to heat up. The doors slid shut, and Z let out an angry shout as she knocked something off the table. Clutching it with both hands as she squeezed her eyes shut.

She was going to kill him.

Assassin instincts were kicking in. She knew she wasn't on a mission. She knew she was on Kamino. Kamino was supposed to be safe. It wasn't. It was a nightmare. She was going to kill him. She was. She swore one day she would.

"Zero." Hunter.

"She is showing the preliminary signs of an anxiety attack." Tech said quietly.

"I'm fine."

"Liar." Crosshair snorted.

"Shut up." Z snapped at him, opening her eyes just to glare at him.

"Tarkin isn't worth your anger. Don't bother giving it to him." Crosshair said, looking conflicted the moment the words left his mouth.

"You don't know him like I do." Z replied, clutching the table tighter.

"You didn't say you knew him." Hunter tilted Z's face slightly, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he saw the beginnings of a bruise forming. She knew there would be one. She would be sure to give Tarkin a similar one before she killed him.

"I never had much reason too. He wasn't supposed to see my face, we were supposed to be fine." Z moved out of Hunter's hold and stared guiltily at the object she had shoved off the table. Tech had been working on it. She looked back over at him a bit awkwardly. "Sorry."

"It was not important." Tech replied.

"Why does Tarkin have a grudge against you?" Wrecker asked after a moment.

"It's a bit of a long story. Ends with him trying to convict me of war crimes."

"War crimes?" Echo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"War crimes." Z replied with a nod.

"Did you commit any war crimes?" Tech asked cautiously.

"To anyone else in the galaxy? No. To Tarkin? Yes." Z lifted up the object, setting it back on the table hesitantly.

"Then why-"

"You want the whole story?" Z asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Will it be informative?" Hunter asked.

"Maybe a little traumatizing."

"Alright then."

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THIS IS JUST A BIT LATE. NEXT ONE WILL BE OUT IN A FEW DAYS. 

PROABLY. 

I HOPE SO.