Chapter 2: Prove

Master Champ had repented on what he did at last 3 months. He has been undergoing therapy with master Dilak. Every master at homeschool has their own story. Each of them, having their own traumas.
"Kids! Gather up and run! Run!"
All of them ran as the bell rung as they all ran towards the dining room. The atmosphere was filled by the air of delicious warm delicacies ready for them.
"Croissants, Phenneung loves them." his facial muscles tensed up as he took a bite. His smile has never been this large. Phleng, was basically his protector at this point but these days they both have been shielding each other from problems.

It was time to do their project and Nai told Maki, Tibet and White to gather at the library. White arrived first and they both could feel the awkward tension floating in the air. It was as if the air had a barricade between them.
"I-, you go first", they both stated at the same time.
They both stopped and didn't say a single word until the silence was broken.
"I like you, a lot, Nai."
Nai was completely stunned upon hearing this. His brain just couldn't function anymore.
"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong it was wrong of me for kissing you out of the blue."
The silence was more silent then the wind.
They both stared at each other and a sound was heard and something had touched White's lips. A soft surface had brushed over her lips. For the first time in her life, her heart skipped a beat. Her lungs felt like as if it had just stopped receiving air. Her eyes fixated on the figure upon her.
"Let's date, White."

Meanwhile,
"Tibet, hurry up, Nai is waiting for us."
"Alright, let's go."
Tibet and Maki headed to the library. They saw everything. Every single Nai and White's interaction.
"Shh, be gentle with the footsteps."

White quickly fixes her melted heart into a stone again.
"Nai, let's find some books for our research". She quickly gets up and starts searching. Nai followed her and that's when they heard a knock in the library.
"Tibet, Maki, finally."
"Sorry, we had to get a few papers and pens for this," Tibet explained.
"Alright let's start,"White says.

They finished their research papers after some time and it is now 2 pm.
"All homeschool students, please head to the hall." The sound of the echo can be heard through the speakers. The students have now gathered at the hall.
"In loving memory of Master Praeporn". A picture was displayed on the very edge of the table. 2 months ago on this day, she had passed away. She passed away in the hands of cruel master Prasath. All the students placed their flowers and each followed the ceremony. The tension was felt through them. Each and every one of them gave their respects to their late Master Praeporn.

Tibet's POV:
The ceremony had finished I quickly went to use the restroom. Water ran through the faucet as I fixed up my hair. I was about to leave the restroom when I overheard some noises. It came from a narrow corner near the restroom. I tried to overlook who it was. It looked like a guy in a very formal outfit setting. I couldn't hear their conversation although I could tell it was a secret conversation. They left after a few minutes and I could hear some footsteps. I walked through the halls and spotted that man I saw earlier holding some briefcases. It looked very dirty and from his gestures, looked a bit suspicious. I didn't really think much of it anyways.

Tibet went back to the school's canteen and gathered with his best friend, Nai as well as Maki.
"Hey, where is White?"
"I don't know, she said she was going to the storage room to for something I asked her to grab", Maki told him.
"I think you should check on her", Nai suggested.
"I'll come with you", the boys added.

White's POV:
I went to the backyard to grab something for our arts project Maki asked me to grab. I couldn't find where it was. I just simply searched whatever I could find. I went into a further small area of the room and I had found it. I took it out of the box and put the things to it's original place. All of a sudden, I heard a man's voice and felt a stabbing numb feeling on my chest. I tried to fight the person off yet someone else had grabbed my body from the back. I saw blood seeping for a split second before everything went black.

Maki's POV:
I froze at the sight upon my eyes. Blood was seeping everywhere and my best friend was lying there. I put my hands over her chest to stop the bleeding yet my efforts seem to be in vain. I shouted out Tibet and Nai's names. They quickly rushed over and Nai carried White to the infirmary. We called the headmaster over for help yet all she did was call 911. The equipments in homeschool didn't support this situation. The headmaster was trying to get a shot to give her blood supply but she didn't find it. It was nowhere in sight. It was as if White was laying there and it was just time before her condition gets serious.

The paramedics had arrived and I ran inside the vehicle. My brother had pulled me off of it and told me that she was going to be fine. I couldn't help but stare at the ambulance as it drove off to the nearest hospital, 10 minutes away. "Headmaster is going with her, trust her and come inside", my brother reassured. My eyes were fixed upon my nails. I couldn't take a single bite of the rest of my lunch from before. I stirred around my food and my thoughts seemed foggy. No matter how hard I thought of it, how could an individual injure a person like her so easily. I knew how strong and hot headed she was. There was something that didn't match.