[3]

i had to rewrite the description, and this chapter and even the tags cause wattpad deleted it

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1105 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 and Engel looked absolutely terrible

𝙔𝙊𝙐 and Engel looked absolutely terrible. You probably didn't even get any sleep, whenever you would close your eyes, you could basically see Claire's dead body.

You were sitting on your desk in Miss Bloomie's class, waiting for the class to end. You got multiple gazes on you, Your hair was messy, you weren't in the mood to even fix it. [ignore that if your bald]

You probably looked like a walking zombie.

--------
You were in the halls. You could hear other students talking, gossiping and laughing around.

You were infront of your locker, organizing your stuff. You almost screamed when you saw Engel behind you. He looked TERRIBLE, his hair was messy, One of his eye that got damaged yesterday was bandaged up.

"Dude! What happened to YOU??" you said, pointing at him with a terrified look on your face. Did you really see him as a walking corpse  in your eyes?

"I should be the one asking that! are you okay?? you look like you haven't got any sleep.." He said, a concerned look on his face, worried for his possibly—crush.

"Oh wow, I didn't know at all - Engel, thanks for telling me!" You said, clearly annoyed by the amount of people asking you this day.

Engel frowns, upset by not getting the answer he wished for.

You closed your locker, paying more attention to Engel.

You both had the same class this time, so Engel went with you, holding your hand. You both made your way to math class, which was Miss Circle's class. Engel had a nervous look, hoping he haven't got to trouble by saving Claire. You didnt know about it at all, since you both splitted ways in finding Claire. Just thinking about it made him more nervous.

You both arrived infront of the class, Engel was basically sweating. His grip on your hand becoming tighter without him even realizing it. He was almost shaking, thinking about the possible outcomes of what would happen.

You were oblivious of his nervous expression, so you just entered the class, dragging him with you. This time you were more careful, not wanting to fall flat faced on the floor.

You let go of Engel's hand, who didn't want to let go yet.

You walked to an empty desk, taking a seat.  While Engel sat on a desk beside yours.

Miss Circle paid no mind to Engel at all, which made Engel sigh in relief. Maybe she didn't care at all.

Engel just sent you little notes using sticky notes. He sent you like 7 NOTES. with all of them having the same message, asking you if you're okay, if you got any sleep, or anything thats related since he didn't get the answer he wanted earlier. You just ignored and didnt answer him, which made him quit giving you notes. Knowing you're not in the mood to answer.

After he stopped, you payed attention to Miss Circle who was munching on oreos while teaching.

-----
Eventually class ended, Engel invited you to go to the library with him, saying maybe you both can forget the tragic demise of the three even happened by studying.

You knew you wouldn't get it off your mind too sudden, but you accepted his offer. You had a hard time understanding some parts in math, maybe he could help you study. He's a great friend after all!

You arrived at the library, seeing multiple people talking and reading, you scan the room looking for your friend, you spotted him not too far from the entrance. You wave and sit next to him, he had multiple books placed on the round table.

"do you have any difficulties in any subject? maybe i could help!" he says, a friendly smile on his face.

"I didn't understand anything in some parts of math, can you possibly help?"

"Sure!"

--------
Meanwhile, someone with her hand-made paper telescope that doesn't even work, was watching beside the railings on the upper part of the library.

"Ohh woa, they're hot"

---------
You and Engel were just making paper airplanes, boats, and shapes. Now how did you two go from studying to arts and crafts? you only understood a single bit of what he was explaining, you dont even know if you're just tired or dumb.

You were currently designing a paper boat you made with your favorite colors using markers.

Engel was trying to make a paper plane that sorta launches. His work was good, but it couldn't even go far.

"It still wont work!!" Engel sobs, frustrated that his craft won't work properly.

You finished designing your boat, showing it off. "yo, check this out!"

"Atleast yours is going well!" Engel says while trying to check whats wrong with his craft.

"Maybe just try something more basic, you dont have to stress yourself out over that." you say, pointing to his plane.

Engel sighs, "I guess you're right." He then throws his plane to who knows where, hitting Edward who was passing by the library with Oliver.

"Ouch!" Edward cries, rubbing his head.

-------
After a while, you and Engel ran out of paper.  "i guess this is enough, i think we made more then expected.." You point at the pile of different crafts made with just paper, and some with paper and glue.

"We made that much?" Engel asks, with a confused look on his face.

"Yep! But what do we even do with it? we've done so much of it.. it would be a waste to just throw them, theese took a while." you say, scratching the back of your head.

"right.. i have no idea. Maybe we can store theese somewhere? y'know, for memories, we can remember how much time we spent making theese!" Engel says proudly.

"right.. Where though?"

"Come on! you cant just leave me to think about everything!" Engel cries out.

-------

You both managed to find an empty box and placed everything you both had crafted. It was honestly done well!

"Hey," You call out to Engel, who looked at you.

"Thanks a lot, without you I'd never manage to have much fun, y'know.. cause of the events that happened yesterday, it just happened so fast." You tell him, having a genuine smile on your face.

Engel smiles at you, having a light blue tint on his cheeks.

"Hey, its no problem! i haven't would have this much fun without you today." He tells you.

"Im so glad to have a friend like you, Engel."

Ouch.

Burger break