[10]

me because I plan feeding you all this chapter and leave every single one of you starving for a week once again/j (Just so I can update my other books!! 1🙏)

warnings oliver says dick 💔💔

ok bye

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1420 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 were currently saying your goodbyes to your friends, how is Zip getting home? She's handstanding

𝙔𝙊𝙐 were currently saying your goodbyes to your friends, how is Zip getting home? She's handstanding. Nobody knows where the wheelchair went.

After they were gone from your sight, you closed your door. You planned to go to sleep, you didn't know why you three stayed up a little late.

So you did your routine, either just flop down on bed without doing anything, changing to your pajamas and brushing your teeth, or have a 2 hour skincare routine. Or if you're just different, you don't even sleep. (The city needs you guys)

-

You currently sat up from bed, rubbing your eyes. You took awhile to adjust from the brightness coming from your window. You checked the time, you had 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready. Not bad though.

You walked out from your room, speed walking to the kitchen. You grabbed a drink, you can eat later. You felt satiated somehow.

You entered the bathroom, splashing water on your face just to wake you up more.

After a hour of getting ready, you put on your shoes, holding your bag firmly, you shut the door behind you and started moving, skipping peacefully with your bag slung over your shoulder.

despite being in a place so odd, the atmosphere was surprisingly tranquil. Walking down the directions to your school, you felt like you were in your own world. You felt unbothered. Unbothered for once. Have you been having such a hard time that you never realized it?

Unfortunately for you, the pleasant moment quickly ended. "BOO!" Edward yelled, frightening you. You jumped, shrieking out of fear. You looked at the spiky haired male, bonking his head.

"Hey! Ouch!" He cried out, rubbing the spot you hit. You sighed, patting his head. "Maybe you should've not done that in the first place, Ed." You scolded the teary eyed boy.

He looked at you, pouting. Making you feel guilty. You gave the spiky-haired guy a hug as an apology. You patted his back while he sobbed on your shoulder, his tears staining your clothing. (i don't know if you have clothes or not but you better do)