[4]

Make way for our beloved Zip

Anyways PLEASE REQUEST LIKE 3-4 MORE LOVE INTERESTS ON THE LIST OF THE FIRSTEST CHAPTER I DESPERATELY NEED MORE + i added one character that you can maybe request huehehe

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1107 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 were walking down the hallway, thinking about the events that happened with you and Engel

+ + +

"Im so glad to have a friend like you, Engel!"
you said, with a smile. Ouch.. His heart ached at the word "FRIEND". I mean, you two are friends. But he saw you so much more. He wore a strained smile, trying to show that he was "thankful" for being such a great friend, he should be, shouldn't he?

"OH, im glad i could help! You're... Such a great friend too! ha.." He said, laughing nervously. He was crying inside, poor guy. But he still likes you, he still loves you, he still does.

"Oh! look at the time, i have to go do something! Bye!" he said, looking at his imaginary clock on his wrist. Before you could even say something, he was already gone. Gee, what's got him rushing like that?

+ + +

Your train of thoughts was eventually cut off when you arrived infront of your locker, opening it, a pile of letters came flowing down. You only stared at the letters that flowed down your feet, wearing a surprised expression.

You grabbed multiple of them. it all had the same handwriting, but one caught your eye. It didnt have anything written on it, but instead a doodle of.. Zip?

You noticed it had something written behind, you flipped the paper, It had 2 words written,

BEHIND YOU

You could only stare in confusion, you almost screamed when you saw Zip behind you, looking at you with her mischievous smirk.

She then grabs your face, scanning you.

"Oh woa, your even hotter in person!" She says, almost proudly.

You could only stare at her, confused.

"What? I meant the temperature!!" She claims, shaking you.