[8]

Sorry for not updating, im trying my best i promise!!1

Some or Most scenes were requested.

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1174 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 started getting more annoyed by the two, their constant arguing wasn't helping, you didn't even know what they're fighting about

𝙔𝙊𝙐 started getting more annoyed by the two, their constant arguing wasn't helping, you didn't even know what they're fighting about. All they did was exchange glares at eachother, and suddenly argue once again.

"Alright, that's it, i am LEAVING." you snapped, annoyed by the current events happening. you got up from your seat, only to be stopped by the white and black haired girl. "But- What about me?? You were gonna take care of me!" Zip panics, clinging onto your hand, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Not now, Zip. How about you actually get along with Engel then I'll come back for you?" You told her, trying to get her to bond with the feathered boy.

"No! He wants to steal you from me!!" Zip cries out, clinging to your arm.

"What do you mean? I don't intend to!" Engel states, making Zip glare at him.

You manage to get out from Zip's grip, leaving both of them in the library.

"Hey- No! wait up!"

-

You were currently walking to Miss Emily's class, which was history. It was currently your 3rd class. You arrive infront of the classroom's door, twisting the knob. You looked around, trying to see atleast one of your friends. Every seat was already taken, your eyes landed on Skell. He was one of your friends after all, surely he wouldn't mind you, right? Not like you had a choice to sit somewhere else anyways. You were still glad you can sit beside one of your friends, you barely knew anyone in this school.

Skell's eye turned to you, watching you take a seat near his. You placed your stuff under the table, your attention was now on Skell, staring at him for a few seconds.

"Hey.. i hope you don't mind me sitting here lol" You said, trying to make it less awkward, wouldn't it be really awkward if you two just sat, staring at eachother all day? You weren't really close to Skell, you've only managed to strike a few conversations with him, it was Ruby who introduced you to him and a few more students.

"Hey. I don't mind, i guess.." Skell mumbled. You shot him a smile, glad he didn't really care. You two talked for awhile, ending the conversation when Miss Emily came in class.

Miss Emily started teaching, asking questions to the class, making sure they're learning something.

After a whole lot of taking notes, moments of your mind not processing, and crying inside the whole time, the bell finally rang. You shoved your stuff inside of your bag quickly, inserting it on your arms. But before you could even leave, Skell grabbed your arm, wanting to talk to you before you go.