[6]

i said ill make this chapter longer but i didn't promise so its okay!! gives another 1000+ word chapter

After a few days break I've finally came back

We love Alice

CURRENTLY DAY 3

chapter 1 & 2: DAY 1

chapter 3 & 4: DAY 2

chapter 5: DAY 2 TO DAY 3 [TIMESKIP WAS INCLUDED]

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1076 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙕𝙄𝙋 had to go to the hospital, one of her leg broke, what did you expect?

You felt bad for the poor girl, None of you three really tried to stop her..

After the incident, you continued your way to your third class of the day, which was Miss Thavel's class. You remember Abbie who guided you on your first day, you still wonder what happened to the guy.

You enter the room, spotting Engel who was sitting on a desk, waving at you, gesturing you to sit near him.

You haven't talked with him for a while, it was probably cause of Zip clinging on you, or more like dragging you with her.

Engel was glad to see you again, and a tiny bit glad that Zip BROKE her leg. He really missed you, Even though you both only knew eachother for 3 days.

He hated how Zip would drag you away for no reason, he doesn't blame you though.

You both talk for a while, chatting about random things you both could think of.

Miss Thavel entered the room, slamming the table to get the students' stop talking. Her eyes scan around the room, making sure every student was paying attention.

She then starts writing on the board, you grab a pen and a notebook, taking notes. Engel did the same. So did the other students. Not really Zip though, she's in the hospital.

You've been writing for what seemed like hours, waiting til the bell rang so you could get out of class. your hand was starting to hurt, you've already wrote on 3 pages, making sure you don't get anything incorrect over and over again.

Your eyelids were dropping, literally giving up and telling you to sleep. You can't do that though, you still wanna live after all.

Your vision was starting to get blurry, but luckily you turned wide awake when the bell finally rang, you shoved your stuff inside your bag, wanting to get out of class.

You exited the classroom along with other students, the hallways were a little crowded though.

"Hey, where are you going? can i come along?" Engel asks, waving at you with a friendly smile.