Part 1: The After party

After growing up in a small British town, my two best friends and I started a band. Grayson has always been a good singer, ever since he could talk he could sing. Being neighbours and being born 3 months apart meant we were like siblings growing up and we still are, he's like a big brother to me always being protective. River on the other hand moved there when we started secondary school. Grayson and I took him under our wing, helping him settle in which is where we learned he was an insane drummer. As for me, my grandad has always been my inspiration, he taught me how to play guitar. And ever since he passed it has been my dream to make it with my band; Blue Moon.

Considering we just celebrated winning a Grammy for best group performance, I would say we accomplished that dream. As me and the boys enter the after party accompanied by their girlfriends we all have the same goals; get drunk and celebrate. Both River and Grayson have been with their girlfriends for a few years now and the girls are genuinely my bestfriends now too. Collectively we walk over to the bar where Grayson buys a round of shots, and after handing them out he proudly says "To us and our victory tonight". We all let an out a small laugh when his girlfriend Emma replies "You're so cheesy". After slamming another round of shots Grayson and Emma disappear into the crowd, making me turn to River "Do you not feel nervous in a room full of all these celebrities?". "Y/N we just won a Grammy we ARE celebrities, drink some more and socialise we could use good feature on the new album". River says before also leaving to dance with his girlfriend.

Being left alone by the bar led to ordering a few more drinks and then a few more to calm the nerves. I could feel myself becoming more and more drunk by the minute. After deciding to join my band mates I attempted to make my way to the dance floor when I accidentally bumped into a girl much shorter than me. When she looked up all I could notice was her blue eyes, she was stunning. "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" as she said that I took her appearance in more, she must be the hottest woman I've ever seen. She was sporting a low plunge top where my eyes definitely lingered for too long but I was too buzzed to care. As I looked back into her eyes she sported a cocky smile "Like what you see?", I playfully shook my head in return before responding "you are fucking hot" slightly slurring due to the amount of alcohol that I've consumed. Realising what I had just said I corrected myself, "Sorry I didn't mean to just blurt that out and sorry for bumping into you it was my fault", she smiled "Brits always have a way of apologising its cute, thanks for the compliment you're not so bad yourself. I'm Billie by the way". "Well Billie, I am Y/N, I'm here with my band Blue moon my band mates are both over there", I motion over to the corner of the club where the boys are jumping up and down to the beat like kids making me laugh , "And congrats on your wins tonight, you truly deserve that win"I add. "Oh so you already knew who I was" she says with an amused look, "How could I not recognise you, Billie you are one of the most talent artists out there at the moment, your performance was incredible". "Thank you Y/N, I would love to stay and chat believe me but my brother is calling me over, I hope to see you later" she replied, "Me too, congrats billie". "Congrats on your win too" she said as she walked towards her brother and a group of what I assume are her friends.

Returning to my own group I'm greeted with four smiling idiots. "You were not just flirting with THE Billie Eilish" Rivers girlfriend Mia exclaimed, "Did you ask her to be on a song, please tell me you did" Grayson interrupted. "No guys I just bumped into her no big deal, I may have embarrassed myself though", Grayson cocks his eyebrow "Y/N, what did you do". Embarrassed I said in a low tone "I just blurted out that she was hot and then congratulated her", the group begin to belly laugh, "So you're telling us you got gay panic and left" Grayson says while gripping his stomach from the laughter. Emma chimes in by saying "She just came out as bi you never know Y/N", "I really don't think I have a chance, anyway can we actually dance now". We all begin to dance to beat as the multicoloured lights in the club shine down on us. I look over my shoulder to see Billie dancing with some guy I guess she wasn't flirting after all.

As the night progressed me and the girls got more drunk while the boys sobered up to 'protect us', it was my round to buy so I made my way over to the bar. While ordering I caught a glimpse of the same blue eyes staring at me from down the bar, my cheeks immediately reddened. While paying for the drinks I felt a presence beside me, it was her.

"Enjoying your night?" She questioned.

"This is our first big win it's go big or go home what about you?", turning to look at her, her pupils are huge she must be drunk.

"I'm definitely way to tipsy, I've seen you dancing with your bandmates and those girls you all seem close"

"so you've been watching me" I retaliate.

"something of the sort"Billie says looking at me directly.

"Those girls are my bandmates girlfriends, they've become like family to me, can't wait to see them all grow old together" I begin to smile while Billie turns her body to me. "You didn't bring anyone here?", is she flirting with me? Was Mia right? Suddenly I feel very nervous, "If you're asking if I'm seeing anyone I'm not", Billie hums in response. "The girls will be wondering where their drinks are, see you around?" as I begin to walk back to the group Billie softly grabs my arm, "Can I have your number". I turn in shock, I did not expect that. "You're a talented guitarist I'd love to work with you sometime". I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, it was stupid of me to think she wanted my number for something else. She's her and I'm me. I take her phone and put in my number before saying goodbye and finally returning to the group, "long line" I lied when they questioned what took me so long. After a few more drinks we all climbed into an Uber and returned to Graysons house crashing in separate rooms.