Part 35: The Reunion

It's finally the day we go to London, our home! Although unfortunately, our first day is full of press but at least I get to see my family later on tonight.

First we start off on Kiss FM with Jordon Lee.

"Blue moon welcome to the show, thanks for stopping by we know you're busy on tour, how has it been" He says

"It's been amazing truly, we've got a few days till Reading and Leeds and then our 4 last London shows" Grayson explains

"The crowds have been amazing" I add "we're so grateful for our fans"

After asking a few more professional questions he moves onto personal ones.

"So River, you got engaged earlier this year" Jordan says

"I did, I'm a very lucky man but wedding planning is hard man" he says

"You're telling me!, it gets easier I promise" Jordan jokes, "Grayson you've been with your girlfriend Emma for a while any proposals on the horizon?"

"Unfortunately not right now, but definitely in the future. Emma if you're listening sorry to disappoint" Grayson says causing us to laugh

"And Y/N you started this year with a Grammy win and then a brand new relationship with the one and only Billie Eilish, how is that going" he asks making my world stop.

River and Grayson both look at me but I smile and say "great I couldn't ask for a more perfect and talented partner"

I haven't actually told anyone that we've broken up yet, so I'm sure as hell not announcing it live on the radio.

"That's great to hear a power couple for sure" Jordan says before we move onto doing a few mini challenges.

The rest of the day plays out the same doing some filming and some more radio shows. But there is one thing on my mind and that's Billie, she was supposed to be meeting my family today.

After wrapping that long day we finally load into a car and drive home. We drop River off first and then getting round the corner is Grayson and Is family homes, I'm so glad our parents never moved.

I open up the door pulling my luggage in and see it's around 8 pm. "Family I'm homeeee" I sing and Parker comes bouncing up to me he may be old but he's still my baby.

"Y/N" I hear then I see my little sister run round the corner

"Flo I've missed you" I say and I pick her up and spin her around.

"I've missed you too" she squeals

My mum and dad come out the kitchen "My baby is home" my dad jokes coming up to hug me as I put Florence down

"Hello father" I say as we let go of each other

"How is my little popstar, how's tour" My mum says also hugging me

"I'm great thank you, Tour has been amazing"
I reply

We all sit in the livingroom and catch up for hours. Florence eventually falls asleep on my shoulder.

"What happened to your girlfriend I thought she was supposed to be coming" my dad asks

"She's got busy unfortunately" I lie

"I guess that's what you get dating the biggest popstar" my mum says "how is it?"

"It has its ups and downs, she's an amazing person and we haven't had many problems with the fame. Mostly just press" I say keeping it brief I don't want my mum to worry or hate Billie just yet.