Part 34: The UK!

Early this morning we boarded the last flight of tour to head to UK, we've got just under a month to spend here. I cannot wait to see my family but our first stop is Glasgow and then in two days is Dublin. If there's anything about Scottish and Irish people it's that they can DRINK and that's honestly what I need right now.

As soon as we land I turn my phone on and texts come flooding in. Some from friends congratulating us on the Paris show, one from my mum asking me if I know when I'll be home, another is Billie asking to talk and the last is the group chat of Emma and Mia

Girls on tour🥰

Emma✍️
You killed it last night
Y/N. Love you girl!
8:05am

Mia📸
True that! You looked
HOT, we saw you flirting🙂‍↔️
How are you and Billie
8:06am

Y/N🎸
Thanks girls love you both 🤍
I was just interacting with fans...
My relationship? Not so great
We talked last night but I don't know
10:34am

When we get out of the airport we get in a taxi to the hotel. When we park up and go inside, everyone goes straight to sleep, we're working hard the next few days to have sometime off with our families so rest is needed.
I wake up an hour before soundcheck, around 4pm so I get up and get changed before going to knock on Graysons door. He swings the door open to reveal the sight of him brushing his teeth while singing I want you back by the Jackson 5.
I instantly laugh at the sight before me and he pulls me into his room spinning me around as we sing at each other. "Oh, baby all I need is one more chance. To show you that I love you. Won't you please let me back in your heart". We dance as River knocks on the door so Grayson brings him in and he immediately begins recording. When the song ends we jump onto the bed in a fit of laughter. River posts the video to our instagram and then we all sit together and begin to talk.

"So Y/N have you spoken to Billie?" River says

"Yeah we spoke last night she kept dodging my calls, she said she was going to tell me later on and it was for Odessa's birthday. I don't know what to do. I've been ignoring her texts" I reply hoping they'd help me

"Y/N we will never be in your position dating someone that famous. But for me personally if I was in your position I wouldn't breakup over this but it would give me some trust issues. She's done this again and again and you haven't even been together for a year" Grayson says

"As long as she's not cheating on you, I think you'll be ok and if you're not you'll always have us" River adds

"She's meeting my mum in 4 days, if she's even still coming" I reply sighing

"You can either mope around for 4 days or have fun on the tour of a lifetime miss Y/L/N" River says jumping up and dragging me out the hotel room"we have a soundcheck to get to"

We all climb into a car and head to the arena. Thankfully Towa agreed to open for us and I cannot wait to see her it's been so long and since Renee is performing at Reading/Leeds so it works out perfectly.

Arriving at the arena, we see Towa pulling up at the same time. I run up to her in slow motion mimicking a scene from a movie making her laugh. When I get to her we embrace and I thank her for coming. We all enter and get ready early to do sound check so that we can do a slight bit of pre drinking before the show.

When Towa opens the show the crowd screams, she's amazing! Her guitar skills even inspire me. The boys and I rock out backstage to Bills and I pull out my phone and video Towa posting it to my story praising her stage presence.