Part 2: The Texts

As my eyes flutter open, a harsh white light shines in my eyes as sunlight floods through the curtains I was too drunk to close. Yawning, I stretch for my phone and look at the time 11:43am. great. Along with the time I notice a text from an unknown number

Unknown
Y/N, I liked talking to you last night.
Let me know when you're free to
come to the studio 🤍
10:20 am

Y/N
Morning Billie, I'm free all this week
I'd love to come by x
11:44 am

Locking my phone, I can hear chatter coming from the living room. Throwing on some spare clothes, Grayson keeps in the drawers I enter the open plan living room/kitchen to see Grayson and River standing in the kitchen cooking bacon and egg, which smells delicious, while the girls are both sprawled on the sofa.

"Goodmorning sunshine" Grayson exclaims

"You're too loud" Emma shouts throwing an empty water bottle at him

"Yeah love you too" Grayson replies.

I laugh at their interaction while grabbing a glass of water and sit at the breakfast bar watching the boys cook. "I still cannot believe we won a Grammy"

River looks up from the pan filled with bacon "I know all our hard work has paid off. From England to LA who would've known"

Grayson smiles at him "We've come far and I'm proud of us, but now we have an album to work on. Sooner we get it out the better, Y/N I think you should sing on this one".

Shaking my head, I reply "Grayson I don't think people care to hear me sing"

Grayson waves me off not bothering to bicker again. He plates up the food and calls over the girls. We all sit and eat, talking about the previous night. After washing up the dishes I check my phone again to see another text.

Billie
I'm in the studio tonight if you
you have time?
12:04pm

Y/N
I actually don't have plans.
What time do I need to be
there, send the address
12:37pm

After sending the text I hear another ping from my phone, Billie replied almost instantly.

Billie
Anytime after 6, I'm here till
late. Here's the address:

12:37pm

Y/N
See you there Billie 😊
12:38pm

Smiling at my phone, River comes over and tells me we're going into Graysons home studio to begin writing.
As River plays the drums in a steady rhythm, I play a few chords on my guitar.

"What if we wrote a song about our first concert in the US after our victory last night I'm feeling sentimental" I say looking up at both of the boys.

Grayson smiles down at me "Chicago in that little club"

We begin writing then recording and after a few hours our first song has come together. End of beginning is a symbol for not only our success but our bond as bandmates. As we left the studio I reached for my phone for the first time in what seems like hours. 4:46pm. Just enough time to get home and go meet Billie.

"Hey guys I'm gonna head home love you all see you". My statement was met with a variety of goodbyes and drive safes.

As I hopped into my car, I connected my car and blasted Reneé rapp for my drive home. 10 minutes later I arrived on my door step. All of the band live close to each other, so we can always be there for one another. Opening my front door I make a b-line for my shower, feeling the warm water really helps the hangover. Exiting I quickly apply some curl cream to my hair and throw a black T-shirt and khaki cargos. Looking at the clock I decide I have enough to eat so I had to the kitchen and inspect the fridge, opting to make a chicken caesar salad.

After finishing up my meal I wash up and send Billie a text letting her know I would be leaving soon. It takes about 30 minutes to get to her studio.

Y/N
Hey Billie just about to leave
5:38pm

Billie
See you soon Y/N, drive safe 🥰
5:40pm

Getting in my car for the second time today a sudden rush of nerves hit me. I'm going to meet THE Billie Eilish in a studio SHE invited me to, to make music. Not to mention I blurted out that I think she's hot last night. After getting wrapped up in my head, the sat nav announced I had arrived, taking a deep breath I sent Billie a text letting her know I was here and walked into the building.