Part 10: The Schedule

Finishing the movie, we all went to bed. Each couple taking one of my guest rooms. Remembering that Sarah sent over our work schedule, I take a quick look seeing that we're fully booked up for photoshoot,  radio and interviews. We've got a studio session set up with Kamille, I've been looking forward to working with her forever. She's an iconic songwriter, Grayson got her contact from Dua Lipa. As soon as I put a basic outfit on, I FaceTime Billie.

"Goodmorning gorgeous, how are you this morning" I smile at my phone

"Hey Saviour, I'm great how you holding up"

"A lot better than yesterday, we've got a session with Kamille. The band stayed over last night" I say

"Kamille?" She questions

"She's from the UK she worked on Dua's album the one that won a Grammy, what have you got on today?"

"I've got an interview with a few magazines today" she replies

"I'm booked all today but we only have a radio show tomorrow. Can I see you tomorrow" I ask

"I'd love to, it's my turn to plan something though"

"Yes ma'am, your Instagram post was hot by the way" I compliment

"Why thank you saviour, I'll see you tomorrow? I've got to take shark out before I go" she says goodbye and hangs up

I walk down to the kitchen to see only Mia is awake with a coffee in her hand. "Morning" I say "wanna make pancakes? We've got the studio booked starting in about 2 hours"

"What a silly question, of course I want pancakes" Mia replies

We grab the flour,eggs and milk and begin to cook. Slowly one by one the other joined the kitchen, sitting at the table. I cut fruit up and grabbed other topping placing them on the table.

"Did you guys see our schedule" I ask the boys

"Yeah we're booked" river replies

"That's what happens when you win a Grammy" Grayson says. "We've got to be at the studio in about an hour and it takes 40 mins to get there we better hurry".

As they go to get ready, I load the plates into the dishwasher and wash up the pan. All 4 of them reappear and Grayson tells us he'll drive to the studio.

After River and I sing our hearts out in the car much to Graysons distaste, we arrive at the studio. We all greet Kamille and get to work.
She is a genius and one of the nicest people I have ever met. After about an hour we wrote a song more than words, it's about how much were there for eachother especially during this past week. Recording it, we obviously had to get Kamille on the track it's only fair when she is the genius behind it all. Continuing to writing pieces here and there. We ended up writing a song for her too, she's hopefully releasing an album soon. After a long day we ended up with another song; Only You (originally little mix). I definitely cannot wait to preform this on tour. Saying goodbye to Kamille we thank her for her help and I tell her to stay in touch.

Getting out the studio it's 8pm. Me and the boys go to a restaurant round the corner. We sit down and talk about the year ahead.

Grayson starts by saying "we've got 9 songs I would say we should aim for 12. Two singles and two music videos?"

Me and River bother agree. " I think we should make a music video to only you, it's going to bang on tour"

"I completely agree" River says "It's Mia's birthday next week and she's gonna be 23, I wanna do something special, it's our 7 year anniversary. She's been with me through all of this, moved to LA with us. I think I want to propose"

My jaw drops "Oh. My. God. River this is huge"

Grayson pats him on the back " I'm so happy for you man"

"I'd really like you guys to help me" River explains "I need to pick out a ring and plan it"

"Don't worry River we will be there for every step" I reassure him

Finishing and paying, we drive back planning Rivers proposal. Grayson drops me home, it's 12 am god. I text my mum about today and rivers proposal, knowing she'll be excited. Getting into bed I text Billie back

Billie🤍
Just finished all my interviews
Think you're still in the studio
Text me when you're home x
6:05 pm

Saviour
Still in the studio we've written
two more songs!!! Going for dinner
with the boys after and then I'll be home
If you're awake I'll call you x
6:40pm

Billie🤍
Ok, I've just eaten

Me and this shark are hanging out x7:20 pm

7:20 pm

Saviour
You two are the cutest
I just got in . If you're awake
Call me. If not I can't
wait to see you tomorrow x
12:20 am

With no reply after 20 minutes I assume she's asleep so I turn my phone off and go to bed.