CHAPTER 9

With Yoongi

He was driving the car, he was wearing full black costume... He looked scary

He stopped the car when he saw the doctor waiting for him outside the hospital.

He stopped the car and let the doctor to come inside the car. The doctor greeted him and sat. He just hummed in response and started to go towards his mansion.

He stopped the car when the traffic signal was red. He was waiting to go then his eyes landed on a car and inside it, there was a women sitting in the passenger seat. He didn't see her properly but while seeing  the  view of her made his eyes teary, he shooked his head and tilted his head to see her properly but the traffic signal is green so all started to move. And that women's car too went. He tried to follow but he missed the car.

"Is it her, no no no yoongi it's not her she she is no more right then how its her, no yoongi it's been 6 years no it's not her." He thought and again he headed towards the mansion.

(Whom you think it is, let me know in comments and what u think about 6 years ago

Let me know in the comments)

In the mansion.

Yoongi entered the mansion and saw jin cooking. He smiled lightly and went to him and side hugged him and said "Missed u hyung" he said normally but in return he got a elbow punch on his stomach by jin.

"U stinky cat, go and freshen up then be ready for my rap" jin said fake glaring Yoongi " hyungg" Yoongi whined and Jin glared him. "Go soon and get fresh up Yoongi, jk will come in no time so go soon and fresh up" jin said softly with a smile. "Yes boss" Yoongi said and saluted jin and made him chuckle.

He went to his room and got freshen up, after asking the doctor to wait in the living room.

Meanwhile with jungkook

After he freshen up he went downstairs. Jin was sitting on the chair in dinning table. He was scrolling hi mobile. Then jk's gaze fall on the doctor who was sitting on  the couch while reading some files. He greeted the doctor and went to the dinning area. 

"Hyung" jk called jin, jin looked at him with a smile and said "oh kook, come have your lunch" "no hyung I don't have Appetite to eat" jk said "no Jungkook ur stomach must be empty, just eat some food" jin asked him to eat softly "no hyung please if I eat then I will be sick again so pls hyung..." Jk requested him in his soft voice which melted jin's heart "aish okay, atleast have some milk" jin said "hy-" jk was cutoff by jin "no more excuses drink milk or else food choose by yourself" jin said strictly.

Jk made a pout and mumbled a small okay. He went to fridge and poured some milk in the glass and went back to jin. "Hyung why the doctor is here" jk asked while sipping his milk. "He is here for your check up result kook" jk heard the voice from behind , jk flinched at the the sudden voice but calmed after knowing who it is. It was Yoongi

"Oh okay hyung" jk said and continued drinking his milk. "Yoongi ah sit and eat" jin said Yoongi hummed and sat beside jk. And the maid started to serve while they were doing Yoongi asked jk who was busy with his milk (he was looking so cute while drinking milk, he looked tiny) "u didn't eat lunch" Yoongi asked asked in his usual cold tune. "No hyung I. Don't have Appetite to eat" jk said "why" Yoongi asked "b-because" jk was cut off by jin "Yoongi, he is not well so only. If he eats he will fell sick" jin said to Yoongi. Yoongi just hummed and started to eat.

He was thinking about that women whom he saw at the traffic. "Is it her, no it can't be, if it is her" Yoongi was in his thoughts. "Yoongi eat" jin said which made him to come out of his thoughts he nodded and started to eat.

Jk went to the living room and sat. He took out his phone and connected tit to his headphones and started to hear music while just blanking at the wall and watching what others are doing.

Yoongi and Jin too came there. The doctor greeted them. They just hummed.  "So sir they results are here" the doctor said and took the file from his bag. "Tell what is in the result" Yoongi said.

"S-Sir ...." The doctor hesitated after seeing jk with innocent pout  and confused face. Kookjinyooni also noticed it. "Jungkook go to your room" Jin said in his cold voice. Jk nodded and went to his room silently.

"Tell" Jin said and the doctor continued "sir actually jungkook's inner head injury have hurted again, so this is the reason for his headache, and also he is lacking in vitamins and calcium so he is feeling dizziness and and for this he needs to take 2 shots for 3 days sir, we can give him in alternate dates doctoer said politely. "Will it be cured" Yoongi asked with his fiery eyes, "y-yes sir" the doctor said.

"Anything else" jin asked "ye-s sir" the doctor said and Jin signalled him to continue. "Sir I will not be free for next 2 weeks so one of my colleague will take care of jk and she will give shots, she will come home thrice  a week  for his check up for his vitals check up as the shot is overdose." The doctor said "okay" Yoongi said and the doctor said "sir today he should take shots"

They think for sometimes and then Yoongi said "okay" "Yoongi ah first go and speak with jk, softly" Jin said Yoongi got up and mumbled a small okay and went towards jk's room.

When Yoongi went inside he saw jk lying on the bed while scrolling his mobile. After jk noticed Yoongi is in room he immediately git up and offed his phone. "Yeah hyung" jk said "jungkook ah listen to me carefully" Yoongi said softly while sitting on the bed "okay hyung" jk said and Yoongi continued "see your headache is because of the injury you got ago and you got the hit on the same place so only the inner injury hurted again" jk was listening with his Doe eyes "and for your dizziness you are not taking your meals properly na so as a result now you r  lacking in vitamin and calcium" Yoongi said with a disappointed face. "So you have to take 2 shots for 3 days" finally Yoongi said the main point.

Jk became jungshook "I know this is too much but you have to take jungkook ah" yoongi said a little little little softly "s-should I take compulsory" jk asked In low voice "yeah" Yoongi said "b-but hyung's it's a lot" jk said being sad. "I know bit you should take" "b-but hyung I can't take 6 shots in 3 days hyung's it will be really painful I can't bear it please I don't want" jk requested Yoongi "no Jungkook you are taking it" Yoongi said in stern voice  "hyung pls"jk requested again. "STOP IT JUNGKOOK YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS BEFORE SKIPPING MEALS AND HIDING THE Injuries I AM DONE WITH JUNGKOOK, JUST TAKE THE SHOTS THATS IT NO MORE TANTRUMS" Yoongi shouted on jk after getting up from his bed. Jk's doe eyes filled with tears. "Sorry" jk said in a broken voice after hearing this Yoongi realised he should not have shouted at jk Yoongi rubbed his head in frustration and took a deep breath to calm himself. Then he sat on the bed and said little softly "see Jungkookah it's for you health only okay so it will not be so painful, it's for your goodness only so take it without tantrums" Yoongi said and this time jk nodded with a bit of hesitation. Yoongi said "okay come down"
"Okay hyung" jk said and Yoongi and jk both went downstairs.

How was it guys, pls tell 8n the comments and support me and motivate me guys. I am so sad because no one is voting my chapters

Pls vote and commet and also tell your suggestion in the comments and requests are also opened.

What you think about the traffic women

What happened before 6 years

Jungkook had head injury already?

Answer these questions and who all are answering I will tad them in my next chapter

Thank you all

❤️