CHAPTER 19

"tell me eomma what happened" kook asked stubbornly. "nothing happened kook common finish your dinner you have to sleep na" his mom tried to change the topic but our stubborn kook was not listening to her, he was repeating the same question until he was life by his tae hyung. "AHH tae tae down" jk said while tapping tae's hard chest. "Aish you little bunny you grewed a lot na. Don't tap like that it's hurting." Tae said as jk's taps no no slaps were a little painfull.

"Put me down tae tae" kook asked softly this time, tae shook his head as no then he went to his seat and sat with kook on his lap. He took the soup bowl of kook with one hand and one other is holding kook firmly. kook tried to off from the grip and he succeed.

He was about to run to his mom but Yoongi catched him by the hoodie cap, then he made kook to sit in between his legs, he signalled tae to feed him. Tae moved closer to jungkook and took a spoon of soup and kept it in front of kook's mouth. Kook turned to his mom avoiding the spoon. "E-eommmmmaaaa" jk whined. "Eat baby" dohansoo said while chuckling. Tae then fed kook the soup and some noodle. Dohansoo went to kitchen, her mom went her room after eating

"Here milk" dohansoo gave the milk to kook who was free right now and standing while talking to his brothers. Kook looked the milk and shook his head as no cutely. "Jungkook-ah this week alone then you can drink your banana milk." Dohansoo requested jk to drink normal milk as in Korea there is no banana milk mix/powder. "Why should I drink milk for while week. i need banana milk. You can buy here na." Jk said. "No kookie here there is no mix, there is only paked". Yoongi said to make the youngest understand

"Then buy me the pack" kook said. "Kookie it's not good for health baby" tae said. "Okay then I don't want milk I will drink milk after going to Sydney." Kook said stubbornly. "Kookie please , just this time you have to drink it's good for ur health baby" dohansoo asked with her puppy eyes which worked.

Kook started drinking the milk with his scrunched nose. All chuckled while seeing him. Yoongi was like in his dreamland, still he dint recover from the shock, and his dreaming and flushing face was noticed by tae.

After dinner all went to their room. Kook will sleep with his tae hyung, dohansoo will sleep with her mom and our Yoongi will be sleeping in backyard tent. (He volunteered today, he will be sleeping with tae and kook and taekook also volunteered but their mom refused all three but our stubborn Yoongi got the permission.

In backyard.

Yoongi was looking at the moon thinking the things that happened today he blushed. "Should I MSG her" Yoongi was thinking while looking at the card. Will all courage he messaged.

MSG

Yoongi
Hi, I am yoongi

(10:47)

(He waited for the reply while looking at the moon after 2 he received a MSG he thought it was jieun so he immediately took the phone but to his surprise or bad luck it was "get monthly free pack for 5 gb. You want to pay 1000 won" he sighed frustrated and then waited again then he heard the notification sound again and it was JIEUN)

Jieun
Hello!

(10:58)

Yoongi
You went home?

Jieun

Yaa I came half an hour ago, sorry for late reply I was eating dinner. You ate dinner?.