CHAPTER 15

In lunch break

Tae and jimin were chit chatting, 3 girls approched them and asked "seniors, your song was fabulous we really loved it you both were handsome I love you both seniors keep doing good you both are good looking" they praised him jimin loughed awkwarly and our tae  just shrugged it of. They both thankk
ed them after they went jennie came.

"Oh hey Jennie" jimin said "hi can I join you both" Jennie asked "of course you can" jimin said tae didn't look at her he was just scrolling his mobile not looking at her. She sat in front of him near jimin and Jennie started to chit chat with jimin and our tae  just scrolling his mobile suddenly Jennie got a call she excused herself and went a little away froth the table. When tae saw her she was looking gorgeous her hair up to her chest, her eyes, her smile,  her face was a perfect, she was looking gorgeous, her milky  white skin , her cute  dumpling cheeks made him to stare, he was just staring at her as no tomorrow  he was admiring her beauty , he don't know what he was was feeling right now he was lost in her beauty, jimin noticed that tae was lost in her, she didn't know, but jimin did. "Hey tae" jimin called no response. "Tae" "tae" "yaa YOU MORAN KIM TAEHYUNG " Jimin Yelled "ahhhhhh what waee" tae asked being startled. " I am calling you from past 5 minutes but it seems like your lost in her beauty I think my soulmate  fall in love with someone..... " jimin said teasing while a smirk was placed in his face. "ANIIIII you Moran not like that I just just saw her " tae said lowly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh ok ok my soulmate just saw just" jimin again teased him "yaah u asshole" tae smacked jimin's head . "Owieee, u Moran I said the truth u bast-.." "What truth." Jennie came and sait down while asking "n-nothing j-jimin-ah I am going to class" tae said and before jimin could say anything he ran away.

"What happened to him" Jennie asked, "who knows he is being strange from the morning" jimin said with a smirk looking at tae's running figure. Jennie sighed and they both started to chit chat with each other.

With tae

He directly came to washroom and he look at the mirror and saw his pink light shade was placed in his cheeks his shook his head and watch is face with the cold water. "Huh what happened to me why I am a blushing Omg what happened no way why I was staring at her like that holly shit that bastard .... Did I really fall in love with her no no no no way it is not ahhh shit." Tae was saying while looking at the mirror. Then he banged table in frustration and went out from the washroom. Still the pink shade his face is that.

With jungkook.

He was his class, the lecture is still going on he was in his thoughts she was thinking about that video which is so in the morning he was too confused after seeing that he was frustrated and also to confused. "Wae is that true , but hyung promised me they will not lie to me right but it's not  true really. He said he left the Mafia after he promised me." He thought and immediately got up from his place and excused himself from the teacher and asked a permission to go out. "Sir I need to use wash room" jk asked. "Ok" the teacher granted permission so JK went out. Eunwoo and Lisa glansed at each other and eunwoo gave a assuring nod and asked the teacher for permission. "Sir I want to use washroom" eunwoo asked. The teacher gave a done face and said "no you are not going" "but sir ahhhhh ahhh sir my stomach ahhh "eunwoo acted like having stomach pain. "Ok okay go go" the teacher said eunwoo nodded and went out holding his stomach after coming out hw sighed in relief and went to washroom to see jk whether he is ok or not.

He check the washroom but he didn't found JK so he thought "where he went" he said he came to washroom " ahhhJK where are you"

Then he roamed around  the corridor and saw the basketball court and there was jk, he was alone practicing there. Eunwoo asked himself "is he upset ahh what happened to him" he went to the basketball court.