CHAPTER 16

"YOU" they both said in chorus. "Him the one whom I met in Sydney, but what is he doing here and Is he following me ahh on that day because of him I was embarassed and still my friends are roasting me why again" jieun thought "she jieun the one whom I saw in my college she came for a show to our college a medical student what is she doing here is she here to take revenge was she following me ahhh waeeeee" Yoongi thought. "WHY ARE YOU HERE" again they both said in chorus. They both looked away and took a deep breath and faced each and they both opened their mouth and that was also chorus "WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" "Ahhhhhhh waeeeeee" jieun said and looked aways then took a breath and looked at Yoongi and signalled him to speak first "what are you doing here" Yoongi asked "I came to meet my family and and this is my fav spot  I didn't follow you" jieun said and asked "what are you doing here?"  "I came here cuz it's my hometown and brought my brother's to picnic here" Yoongi said "and why would I follow you" "hmmm" jieun hummed and they both looked at each with a glare. "Hmm he is definitely telling lie a cold ass for a picnic with his brothers huh what a shitty reason" jieun thought.

Jieun cleared her throat and looked at the view and asked "y u came to this place" "I came because this is one of my favourite place in Korea" Yoongi said and took a sip of juice. "Mmm" jieun hummed and Yoongi said nervous "ummm.. umm ahh j-jieun right" "s what" jieun asked without looking at him " mmm ummm I - I am I - I " Yoongi cursed himself for shuttering "what tell it properly" jieun said in iriitated tone "I - I iamsorryfortgatdayitwasaaccidedididntmeantoholdyoulikethat" Yoongi said in his rap "huh what language you r speaking" jieun asked and looked at Yoongi wth coufused look. Yoongi took a deep breath and looked at jieun with serious eyes and spoke. "I am really sorry for that day I didn't mean to hold you like that it was an accident"  jeun didn't said anything she was just looking at yoongi's eyes without blinkin. For good 2 min they were looking at each. A pink shade was in their face. Then Yoongi broke the eye contact and said "I-i am sorry" "it's okay I am too sorry" Jieun said while blushing and scratching her head.

"Ok I am Kim Yoongi nice to meet you " Yoongi forward his hands for handshake. "Ok then I am park jieun" they did a handshake. They both smiled.

"HYUNGIEEEEEE" kookie said running to Yoongi but he fell down because of a rock. Yoongi panicked and went to him. Kook sat properly and saw his kneew his jeans were ripped and saw some scratches and blood there. His lips wobbled and a cute sat pout came. Jien also went near him. Tae who was holding icecream bag and went near him. "Hyungie paining" jk said with a pout and pointed the spot. "Aish see kook always running how many times I told not to run huh see now" yoongi scolded kook with his cold tone. Kook started to tear. Jieun smacked yoongi's head and said "he is in pain you pabo" Yoongi then looked at kook and was about to touch his knees but kook started to cry loud and said while crying "You are bad. Tae tae see this Yoongi so bad scolding me tell him not to speak with me baddie Yoongi." "Yah he is bad kookie" tae said trying to stop kook from crying. "Aish sorry bun" Yoongi Siad holding his ears. Jk shooked his head as no and looked at jieun with his Bambi eyes. "Hit him again" jieun Chuckled and playfully hitted Yoongi and looked at kook and Said "now happy" kook nodded. And Yoongi gave him a done and disbelief face. Tae chuckled. "Hmm what is your name" jieun asked "my name is jungkook Kim jungkook"  jk said and then jieun said "oh cute name ok now shall I treat your wound" jk shook his head as no and siad "it will pain no want" "no it will not trut me." Jieun said assuring him. "Mmm" jk nodded . Jieun took her bag and took a cotton and water bottle, she soaked the ball and gently cleaned his wound jk didnt hiss as she was to gentle. Then she took a bandage it was bunny bandage she place it. "Fine now" jieun asked. Kook nodded and gave a smile then looked at Yoongi and made grabby hands. Yoongi glared him and said to tae "tae why is he asking me to pick him" "hyungiiiiiiiiiieeeeee" kookie said with puppy eyes which made Yoongi to melt. "Aish this boy come you big baby". He picked kook and placed kiss in his cheecks. "Hyungie is sorry for scolding but u should be careful na" Yoongi siad ."sowwy" jungkook said and looked at jiwun and said "thank you n-nu nu ahh hyungie what is called big sister in Korean I don't know nu-" "it is noona bun" "hmm s noona remembered, thank you noona" jk siad cutely jieun chuckled and pinched his nose and said "you don't know Korean" "no I don't I live in Sydney I know only some words" kook said "ohh ok and here for the kookie" jieun said and gave some chocolates "thank you n-noona" kook Said with a big smile.