CHAPTER 18

"Hyungie, tell me—are you two dating?" Kook asked excitedly. "A-ani, it is not like that; we have only met twice and are not in a relationship." Yoongi said, "Oh, but Hyungie, you both were amazing, and I love that noona," Jungkook said cutely. "oh but if you say also you want to think about her also right what If she doesn't likes me" Tae, who was standing close to the door, said, "She will like you and do you like her," in response to Yoongi. "I like her but not the couple," Yoongi said. "Ohhhhh, okay, okay," Tae teased. Kook giggled and Yoongi glared them and gave a bombastic side eyee..

Yoongi went to the balcony. "Should I ask her out? Ani Ani Yoongi is a man who never dates and never falls in love. Stay single, She looks lovely, though, too. But will she have my heart, Jieun jieun?" Yoongi was having trouble thinking clearly.

When Jieun went to the balcony after receiving a call, she saw Yoongi talking to himself. She heard him. Upon hearing those, she flushed. Yoongi looked at her as she cleared her throat.

His heart was pounding and seemed to be about to burst when he looked at her. "Hey w -what are you doing here? And w-when you came" Yoongi asked. Jieun smirked and said, 'I came for a call, when you were talking to yourself. Did you hear that? Yoongi asked.' Ani, I didn't," Jieun lied. Yoongi let out a relieved sigh.

"When are you heading to Sydney?" Yoongi asked."next week, what about you" jieun said and asked "hmm don't know it's about the appointment. Maybe next week" Yoongi said "what appointment?" Jieun asked "kook's check up for asthma and heart" Yoongi said and jieun gasped. "From when he is these?" jieun asked. Yoongi answered , "When he was nine years old, my dad and he went to a mall. There was a fire accident, and he inhaled so much smoke that he developed asthma. And he is born with weak heart"

"He is suffering but he is so energetic and joyful" jieun said "yeah he is so joyful and bright like you" Yoongi flirted. "M-mwo?" jieun acted like she didn't hear him "I- I said he is soo joyful and bright"  Yoongi said. Jieun nodded while blushing

"Your family will also come to Sydney?" Yoongi asked "a-ani I am only going only my brother Jimin will be here and my aunt will take care of him" "what about your mom and dad," Yoongi asked. "My parents faced a accident 3 years ago, that time my mom d-died and my dad is still in coma." Jieun's eyes looked glossy. "I-i am sorry" Yoongi said "no need to be sorry it's okay" jieun said and looked at the moon and and said "you know what, the moon is my mom. I always talk to moon like talking to my mom" she said and a tear left from her eyes.

The next moment she became statue and she froze at the spot when Yoongi hugged her. "It's okay don't cry" Yoongi said while caressing her hair. Jieun nodded and hugged him back. They both stayed like that for some good minutes. When Yoongi realised he broked the hug and mumbled a small sorry.

"I-i am sorry" Yoongi said "I too sorry" jieun said . They both blushed. they both looked at the moon. they didn't speak anything. to break the silence jieun spoke " umm d-do u ani ani umm" " umm mmm what" yoongi asked. " umm can we go for some d-dates" jieun asked and yoongi became shocked. " m-mwo? " yoongi exclaimed in shock. " if you are uncomfortable I am sorry.," jieun said with a slight bow. "it's okay w-we can go on a date" yoongi said and blushed. jieun smiled and gave a card to him." this is my card" jieun gave with a smile. yoongi took it with a smile.

"JIEUN AHHH" her aunt called her from downstairs. "ok ill goo bye" jieun said and went. After jieun went yoongi jumped in happiness, he was beyibd happy right now. he was jumping while thanking the god. "thanks thanks a lot haaa i am soo happy hauuuuuu oh my god my heartu my poor heartu how many attaks my hearts is beating like anything." Then he went to his room to refresh after bidding jieun and her aunt..