Chapter one

You woke up staring at the ceiling, the longer you stared at it the longer you wasted time. As you realized that its your first day on a school where you just transferred. You got kicked out since your a 17 year old guy who is turning 18.

You sat down in your bed looking everywhere. As always a paper like texture world.

*you sigh*

You then stood up going to the kitchen preparing breakfast. Since you were lazy you just took a cereal box out of the cabinet and grabbed milk at the fridge. As you start eating at the kitchen table you look around, and thought about how your parents kicked you. You look at a picture at your wall, you see your grandparents smiling. As you chew at your cereal you cant help but look at the dark, gloomy, quiet, and lonely living room.

As you remember this living room
was so lively when you visit your grandparents at the weekend, now that they haved passed away its lonely.

After a while of recapping from the past you then prepared to go to school, brushing your teeth and washing your face.

You then went out the door locking it. Making sure that your keys are in your pocket. On your way to school you admire the paper like tree and etc.

A bit of walking you started to see your school, you look at your outfit. A black white suit vest and a black pants. You then carefully touches your goat like horns, hoping they wont judge you on how you look.

As you arrive at the school you then entered the hallway whoch is suprisingly loud, alot of students are chatting but as soon as you entered the hallway some stopped talking and looked at you. 'Ahah, yeah just as i thought they find me weird' you sigh as you think about it.

After a while of searching for your room you then found it. Room 104.

You sat down on a table where 4 student fits on it. After a while the student arrive lucky guess though no one was sitting on the chair where you sat down.

As the teacher arrived a woman with 2 horns with the other one seemed to have been chipped off, wears a green uniform and black dress.

"Alright!" She shouted making the class silent. "You have a new classmate, treat him nice." She then turned to face the blackboard to start writing and discussing.

After she turned around and started discussing you heared a whisper.

"Hey, Im Engel nice to meet you" you heared him as you turned to your left.

"Oh, hey Im (y/n) nice to meet you too" you both then greeted each other. You then heared someone whisper to your right.

"Guys, i think its better to listen before Miss Grace Catch you talking" a girl told both of you warning you so you wouldnt get caught.

After that you then listened to the teacher -Miss Grace- discussion.

While you were listening to Miss Grace a paper airplane landed on your horns making it stuck. As you noticed it you then took it and look at the way where it flew, you then saw a guy with a A+ on his hair, a girl with a 2+2=8 on her hair, and a guy with round glasses laughing at you.

As you look back you noticed the girl next to you annoyed and also Engel.

But you didnt mind the 3 so you just listened to Miss Grace.

After Miss Grace Discussed her lesson, a few more teachers entered the class. Miss Emily who made fun of students?, Mister Demi who teaches Music, and Miss Sasha who thought history.

They were the one who showed up. And as Miss Sasha finished discussing its lunchbreak.

As you go to the cafeteria you saw Engel with the girl who seat next to you.

"Hey (y/n), here to take lunch right? Why not join us?" Engel then suggested as he smile.

"Yeah sure" you nodded as you agreed from his suggestion.

As you 3 found a table you then sat down as Engel and the girl sat down.

"(y/n)? Sorry for the late introduction but im Claire" she apologiesed as you nodded.

You 3 then shared Stories as you 3 eat your lunch. After eating lunch Engel told us that its a better idea to go back to
Class because soon enough 3 more teacher will attend.

You and Claire nodded, but on your way to your class at the hallway you bumped into someone you then looked up because she was tall.

"Sorry.." you bowed as you apologies.

"Watch where you going." She said as you nodded. She then left and you looked at Engel and Claire's way as they were sweating and looking at me.

"What?" You were so confused so you asked them.

"Sh-..you just-" Claire stuttered alot so Engels did the talking.

"Well you see She's Miss Circle, they said that she had killed a student before." Engel then told you as you guys went to class.

As you sat down A teacher then entered you class. She was hiding her left arm behind her, she then approached you as the other get so quite you were calm.

"Your the new guy, right?" She then smiled as she asked that.

"Yeah.." you said while you were looking at her.

"I see, maybe next time try watching where you walk." She then slammed her right arm to our table making you flinch.

"Yeah, i understand" you then remembered when you Bumped to Miss Circle.

She then removed that scary smile of hers and turned around facing the blackboard. You then saw her left arm with a massive cutter, you then also remembered that Miss Circle had those compasses things.

As class started Engel, Claire and you and also other classmates couldnt believe on how calm you were while one of the scary teacher was talking to you.

"What?" You asked them again as they look at you.

They couldnt help but just look back to the teacher and you just couldnt help but admire the teacher on her way of teaching.

And after her teaching, Miss Thavel who teaches languages and Miss Circle who teaches math.

Miss Circle, while she teaches she then glares at you making you confuse and then sheaver from coldness.

'I dont know but i feel trouble within this school year' you deeply sighed as you think about how Miss Circle and her co-teacher will treat you.

.
.
.
.

'This is ganna be harder than it looks.'