Chapter 5

As the weekend has passed. The project you made was pretty great because you and Abbie worked hard on it. As the grades or score were about to get revealed, someone said your name.

"(Y/n)." You familiarized the voice and it was..Miss Grace?? At this point you were comfused on why she called you (she rarely wants to talk to anyone)

"Yes? What is it Ma'am?" You then askepd about what she needs or want.

"Please come with me." She then said as you gulped on confusion.

You then followed her go to the hallway heading to the teacher's faculty? 'Hm i wonder why were here' you then thought about it.

As she sits down on her table shen then crosses her arms on her chest. You tilted your head in confusion.

"So..i heared Miss Circle went to your house?" She asked without looking at you.

"Oh that yeah, Miss circle wanted to talk about something. Why Miss Grace?" You asked still confused on whats happening.

"I see..well i want to talk to you as well. So will you let me go to your house?" She asked.

"Oh well, i guess if you really need to tell me something in private? You can tell me now Miss Grace" you recommended but.

"Do you really wanna talk about something you might not like..here?" She asked again raising an eyebrow.

At this point you thought that it isnt so bad talking about something i might not like plus you know to your self you didnt do anything.

"Yeah, i dont mind much. So please go ahead" you said.

"Actually nevermind ill tell you when i feel like it." She said as she does a click sound using her tongue as she look away.

"Oh..uhm okay? So can i-" you were about to ask if you can go back to your room but she answered before you could say the whole question.

"Go back to class." She said.

"Oh, okay" i then wxited the faculty.

'i didnt understand much but was she mad that Miss Circle went to my house?' I then sigh as i think about it.

As you went back to class you see Abbie smilling very wide as he saw you enter class again.

"(Y/n)! We had the highest score!" he shouted as he went closer to you.

"Oh really? Thats good" you chuckle as you think about how you seriously worked hard about it.

"I know right! Because of you of course without you we wouldnt get the highest score!" He said in happiness.

"But still without your ideas probably i havent thought about it" you told him.

You then get approuched by Claire and Engel.

"Congrats (y/n), Abbie too" they both congratulated you and abbie.

"And why did Miss Grace called out for you?" Claire asked.

"Oh that well idk but she was ganna tell me something in my house..she also knew about Miss Circle going to my house" you told them.

Engel Whispered something to Claire.

"Yeah! Thats probably it!" They both giggled.

You and Abbie just look at each other as Abbie shrugs his ahoulder.

-End of Class-

You were about to go out of school when Miss Emily called out for you.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" She yelled.

You look back and see Miss Emily trying to catch her breath.

"Oh Miss Emily, is something wrong?" You asked because she just suddenly chased after you.

"Haa~ can i- *inhales* talk to you? *exhales*" she asked as she hold on her knees.

"Oh sure, what happened?" You asked.

You both sat down on a bench outside the school.

"Well you see basically, uhm.. are you free this weekend?" She asked you.

"Oh well hmm..im not sure. Why?" You asked her

"Well you see Miss Grace was ganna invite you to shop with teachers. And we need something to hold a stuff hehe~" she then exclaimed.

"Wait what?" You were confused and quite worried.

"Well i mean, students, teachers, even people outside school keep talking on how you help them.. so i came up with an idea! You can help us with carrying our stuff, right? Right?" She then explained.

"Oh uh, thanks?" I sweardrop and I couldnt say no for some reason "sure i guess i can carry your stuffs" you told her.

"Great! Ill let Miss Grace know hehe~ thanks alot (y/n)! Ill just tell you the time tmr. I still have things to do" she stood up from the bench.

"Oh uh okay" you look up at her.

"Well see yah tomorrow then!" She then leaves and waves bye on the her way back to the school's entrance.

You couldnt help but sigh and think on whats just happening. You sigh again as you stoood up and walk to leave and go home but someone was behind a tree listening to you guys all along. She then leaves as well going to the opposite ways as you went.

.
.
.
.

HI GUYS IM BACK IK IT TOOK LIKE SO LONG BUT I THINK ITS MY BREAK FROM SCHOOL WHICH MEAN I CAN DAILY DO CHAPTERS (maybe)

And yes i tried to remember where i last left this series. Anyways im baaaack how have you been!

Oh guys i forgot which girl should i make her fall for (y/n)?

And one more im sorry i couldnt make this one longer because i got a bit lazy and ganna make the next chapter a bit longer!

Ok byee guys goodnight, goodmorning, goodafternoon!

(Is the series really ganna live again chat?!?!?!)

Also. I know Abbie is a he/him but its my instinct when i gear a girl name i put a she and yeah sorry about that guys. Ill try to improve..