Chapter 3

As you run and follow them you lost theyre track, but you didnt give up.
Soon enough you saw a broken door when you went near it you saw Abbie on the floor while Miss Circle About to strike.

Without thinking you grab a hold of her left arm and when she looked at you she got even furious. "Let go..now!" She tried shaking her left arm but couldnt let you go off.

"Dont do this..this isnt the right thing for you on punishing your students.." she then looks at you less furious.

"This isnt it, punishing your student doesnt mean youll have to kill them." You continued.

She then looks at Abbie who is crying and trembling in fear.

Soon after she pushed you ans then she left you And Abbie, then you felt like something is wrong. You then looked at Abbie if he got injured or so

"Are you alright?" You then asked Abbie.

"Y-yeah, i just fell down as i was running here" he then said nodding while sobbing.

After the incident Lana came to check whats happening because she saw Abbie and Miss Circle running at the hallway, I then told Lana to look after Abbie so i can look for Miss Circle. As you find Miss Circle She wasnt anywhere but you checked the faculty you saw her sitting in the table as her head is on the table you then entered the faculty.

"Leave." She then says as if she knew you were coming.

"Look Miss Circle, I know i wasnt suppose to say that to you, But i dont think killing a student is the right thing for a punishment. I know you probably felt bad after Abbie had an F because you tried your best teaching us." you then told her as you take a few steps.

"Leave me alone.." she said.

You suddenly had the urge to keep going close because seeing someone hurt or troubled you dont like that.

You get close that i was near her, getting close to her is really dangerous especially she got mad at you before.

To be honest you havent seen this side of Miss Circle all you know about her is she is always mad, strict at her subject. And the informstion Engel told you before. You have never saw..the calm and sad? Side?

"Yes, i just had the sudden anger because i thought everyone would not get an F." She said sighing. "You probably heared about the previous student, right?" You froze there because you didnt know she would know.

"Y-yeah, sorry for digging to far." You looked down.

"No, its okay actually i accidentally killed that student because he got an F and when i was ganna say im ganna punish him he started talking back" hearing that story made me feel bad for Miss Circle even more.

"Thats why student have been terrified of me ever since that happened." She continues.

"Oh, well to me i could tell that your a kind teacher within, i felt it ever since i bunped in to you" you said 'well not really, i felt a bad feeling about that' you think.

"Thank you.." she thank you while you were looking at her head, what suddenly went in your mind is just bruh.

You decided to lay your hand on her head as if she was a cat or a dog.

"What are yo-!" As she was about to say something you then rubbed her head making her make a cute -w- face and slowly and quitely purrs.

'Wow, i didnt know she could be like that easily' you then think about something to tell her.

But you couldnt. You ended up chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?!" She then shouted but didnt get off your hand.

"Oh, no no i just thought that i didnt know you had a cute side like this" as you told her that you made a small smile. She was staring at you as she saw your smile.

You didnt notice that you were smiling but you got confused why she was staring at you.

"What?" You asked getting nervous.

"Nothing.." you then Sigh of relief as she said it was nothing.

You then smiled again, but you noticed. You havent smiled in a long time now you then turned back to your calm face.

But you didnt stop rubbing her head as she continues to purr. Soon after you both heared that the door opened. You then look on who entered, it was Miss Thavel And Miss Bloomie and you saw them with a shock face. At this point all of you are with a 0_0 face. You then realised that your hand is still at Miss Circle's head and you quickly took it off. A while then when you saw them glaring at you, you slowly sneaking out of the faculty.

You closed the door. As you closed the door the two went to check up to Miss Circle.

"W-what happened?!" Miss Thavel then asked confused on what they just saw.

"Mind your own buisness." She then tells the 2.

As you were on your way to the classroom you cant remove the image of Miss Circle on your mind. As you got in the room you saw all of your classmates stare at you even Miss Sasha.

She then told me to sit down, but i know she knew about what happened earlier.
After sitting Engel then Claire looked at you.

"You okay?" Engel asked you.

"We heared about what happened earlier, you really saved Abbie" Claire then continues.

"Oh, that yeah i talked to Miss Circle because i suddenly felt bad for saying somethig to her" you then told them.

They both pat your back making you feel better. A while then class has ended you and Abbie were talking about the project when suddenly Miss Circle was infront of you both..

"Hey." She asked making you sheaver in fear.

She then look at Abbie.

"Im very sorry about what happened earlier." She then
Said apologising to Abbie

"I-its okay, i just got a bit scared" Abbie then replied. "I have to go (y/n) ill see you at saturday!" He said runninf off. Oh yeah its friday today.

"And you mr. (L/n)" she asked you and you look up at her gulping.

"Y-yes Miss Circle?" You asked.

"I want to talk to you at your house later on." She said.

.
.
.
.
.

"What..?"