Chapter 6

<saturday>

You sigh as you lean on a wall waiting for everyone..

"Why did i agree to this.." you murmured as you close your eyes.

-little flashback-

"(Y/n)! There you are..was looking for you!" You heared Miss Emily behind you.

As you look back you saw Miss Emily..With Miss Grace?

"Oh hey, Miss Emily" you asked Miss Emily.

"Hey hey, i reached for you because i wanted to tell you the time. Like i said yesterday" she said.

"Oh that well yeah, what time are you guys ganna shop?" You asked her.

"We were thinking around 9:00am? Is it to early for you?" She told you.

"No no, not at all its fine" you told her as she smiles.

"Great we'll meet you infront of the mall" she told you and left without making you say a word.

-end of flashback-

You look at yur watch, as you check at the time you see that its 9:03.

"Huh..i guess i went a bit to early" after you said that, you heared the Miss Emily with the others.

"Hello (y/n), did you go a bit to early? Thats stupid" she said as she laughs.

"Not really i just got here a few minutes ago Ha Ha" you were about to say something but you noticed Miss Circle looking at you..differently. Its like a tiger who is locked in on her prey.

"Well anyways, lets go shopping then!" Miss Emily then said.

You followed the Teachers as they go inside the mall and looks around.

As they went around looking for a good shop, Mister Demi And Miss Sasha recommended to eat first because they were kinda starving and by now its 11:50am.

They decided to split and eat to different restaurants.

Group 1:

Miss Circle, Miss Bloomie, Miss Thavel

Group 2:

Miss Grace, Miss Emily

Group 3:

Mister Demi, Miss Sasha
(Hm i wonder why they decided to split up with Miss Emily and Miss Grace)

Group 4:

... (y/n) himself

You decided to split with the others because why not..you dont feel to well with them 'man yeah i know Mister Demi was kind but i didnt know why he went with Miss Sasha.." you sigh as you think about it.

You went to Wcdo because its the only restaurant you could think of.

As you entered the restaurant you noticed 2 familiar faces laughing happily.

"Claire? Engel? What are they doing here?" You decided to approach them because you were curious.

As you get closer to them they still havent noticed you getting close.

They were sharing stories.

"Hey, what are you teo doing here?" You asked them making them flinch.

They both looked at you sweat dropped and thy both quite red. Are they blushing?

"H-hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" Engel asked as they both smiled awkwardly.

"Oh Miss Emily wanted me to help them so yeah we decided to split and yeah im on my own. And i saw you guys here when i decided to go to Wcdo" you said as they look at you.

In a bit you realized "oh, well ill just pick another restaurant since i feel like having something else in the menu" i smiled at them and waved bye. (Everyone in your class knew you can smile now)

After a while you have chosen PizzaHat so you could have pizza and others.

After a while you were full so you tried to go to the location where the others told to meet up after resting and so.

You meet then in the clothing store at the wnd floor of the mall. You first saw Miss Circle and her friends Miss Bloomie And Miss Thavel.

"H-hey Miss Circle, Miss Bloomie, and Miss Thavel did you all have a nice lunch??" You asked them.

They all nodded and i sat on the seat made for costumers. And soon after the others came to the location. Miss Grace and Miss Emily dragged you to the dressing room.

"We want you to look which suits us best!" Miss Emily said.

"W-what? But i thought im only here to carry your things?!" You told them.

"Oh come on it isnt a biggie" they still insisted you to do so.

'Oh boy, what have i gotten my self into..' you continue to think as they both change.

Soon enough they showed you the dress they got one by one and you decided which one looks best for them.

You picked the Aesthetic once for both of them and which may actually look great for them.

They thank you for it. As you close your eyes and went to walk out i bumped into someone.

"S-sorry i wasnt looking at my way.." you said as you rub you nose.

And as you looked it was Miss Circle.

"Oh im very sorry Miss Circle" you noticed she had a few clothings with Miss Bloomie And Miss Thavel. "Here to try some clothes as well?"

She nodded

"Oh okay well, good lu-" you were dragged as you were about to finish talking.

"I want you to Choose for me- no for us." she said as she made you sat down where the seat was when you choose forMiss Grace And Miss Emily.

"Y-yeah sure" you couldnt say no for some reason.

Oh welp for a reason you just sat there actually wanting to know what she chose.
.
.
.
.
.

Or they chose.

-------

Guys whats up, ik boring yes whateva i tried my best thought which is good i guess.

But yeah i wanted to say that..

YES I TRIED MY BEST IN MY PHONE AND THE LEFT HORN FIR SOME REASON IS BRUH

FEEL FREE TO DO YOUR OWN DRAWINGS. I WOULD REALLY LOVE ALL YOUR DRAWINGS

IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEND SOMETHING BAD OR GOOD TO ME FEEL FREE IN DISCORD!!

asherly7569 is my discord