Chapter 2

As class started you just listened to Miss Grace literally not minding Zip, Oliver And Edward as they throw things at you trying to annoy you.

You just dont get annoyed that easily your mind and soul is as calm as a desert. You then sigh on the point that they dont stop but you just didnt mind them since they think everything is a joke.

After a while Miss Grace told you that
"Miss Circle is asking for you on the faculty." She said, its been a few days eversince Miss Circle have been calling you on her office trying to release her anger at you.

You didnt mind much since it was your fault in the first place, but i didnt know that she would take it that deep on me just bumping on her.

You sigh then nodded as you exited the classroom hearing Zip and his 3 friends laughing at you.

As your on your way to the faculty you then encountered Miss Emily Having a hard time carrying some books, you then approached her.

"Hey Miss Emily, Do you Need help with those?" She looked at you after you suddenly asked.

"Oh, yes. Yes please" she said, you then took them from her as you followed her on where she is going.

"Thank goodness you came to save me there, my back was about to break from all those" you nodded as she say it. Yeah this books are quite heavy as you feel the weight on your arms.

As you followed Miss Emily you then saw the hallway going to the faculty, luckily she was going to the faculty as well. As Miss Emily opened the door you see Miss Circle.

"Thank you so much, (y/n). You really strong lucky me that you saw me" she then smiles, and you nodded. In the other hand when Miss Circle heared your name she then looked at you happily talking to Miss Emily.

She then sends death glares at you making you sweat drop as you sheaver in coldness.

"Oh, haha Miss Circle I just helped Miss Emily because i saw her struggling on-" you were stopped.

"I dont care." She said still looking at you.

"Oh, haha" you were about to ask why you were called here when Miss Emily said.

"While you 2 are having a serious conversation ill head out for a bit" she said as you nodded you turn back to look at Miss Circle Again ans she is even furious now. 'What the heck did i do?' you asked yourself.

"Are you cheating on my subjects?" She suddenly asked.

"No? Why?" You then asked too.

"Somehow you got an A+" she then told you why she called you here.

"Uhm, because i studied?" She then slammed her right arm on the table.

"Oh?, you studied? No student other than Zip Had gotten an A+" she asked again.

"Well i guess i got one too?" You said, she then gets mad again. But you just looked at her with a confuse face.

"If i catch you cheating, your surely dead." She said you nodded.

"Ok so is that all-?" You asked

"Leave" she said

"Ok".

As you go back to class its Mister Demi who is Teaching but he seemd to know why you were just going in. You nodded as he continues to teach.

You sat down.

"What did you get called for this time?" Claire asked.

"Well she thought i was cheating because i gor an A+ in my test" you told Claire.

"You got an A+?!" She whispered.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" You asked her as Engel Chuckle.

"Well i cant expect (y/n) getting a low score in the test" As you look at Engel he was smiling.

"Yeah but i saw im not cheating, she doesnt want to believe me" you told the 2.

"But what she is just always calling you because she wants to see you? Like look at you tall and a good looking guy" Engel said you then sigh shaking your head.

"No that couldnt be the reason, thus im not that good looking."

"Nah, i think Engel is right. What kind of reason did she give you in the first time when she called you "why were you going in the restroom" what kind of reason is that?" Claire asked you making you think.

"But still, i think she just hates my guts that much" you told them "plus a teacher having feeligs with a student is something else" you continued.

"I know that but still who knows" you look to Mister Demi Discussing as the 2 Giggling nonestop.

As time passes Abbie asked you something as both of you had to seat next to each other for a group project, he is your partner.

"Heared that you were called by Miss Circle, (y/n)"

"Yep, she thought i was cheating because i had a high score in the test" you told him and he gulped asking.

"Did she mention my test? I didnt studied on her exam.." he then said.

"Oh, well no she just called me and told me she thinks im cheating" you told him

"Oh okay, well i hope i get atleast a D or C" he chuckles nervously.

"Dont worry about it have a bit og determination in yourself" you then told him cheering him up.

The project is submitted till next week so you and Abbie planned that you would do it at your house. You agreed.

After a whileyou noticed that Engel And Claire were grouped and they approached you and ask.

"Where did you and abbie plan to do your project?"

"Oh that well we agreed on doing it in my house" you told them.

Miss Circle then entered the class as she enters she then looks at you for a slight second and looks away. She then approached each of your classmate giving them theyre tests.

Then she was ganna give yours. When she was about to hand it over she then whispered. "I dont want you cheating." She said.

She looks down on you but you didnt mind and said "i didnt, and i promise you i wont."

She ignores you then gave Claire's and Engel's tests Engel had  a B+ Claire had a B-.

Soon after you guys heared a loud crashing sound. As you look at Miss Circle you see her mad at Abbie for Getting an F. Abbie then ran out the class room followed by Miss Circle.

You had to follow as well you didnt want Abbie to get Hurt by Miss Circle Remembering the story Engel told you a few days ago.

.
.
.
.

'I wont let you kill another student!'