Chapter 3

It felt like for hours since we have been cleaning this damn shed. Ben nor I spoke to each other the entire time. Except for the time we got into an argument because I laughed at him for being scared of a spider. Other than that, we didn't speak to each other.

I groaned as I realized the sun started to go down, which meant we missed dinner. Fucking hell. He was having us work like we were maids or something. I was starving at this point. I chuckled to myself. Who was I kidding? I barely even ate anymore. I would only eat one bite of something and that was it. Nothing else.

All of a sudden, something hit me in the back of the head. I turned around glaring at Ben, "What the fuck Ben?!" I asked angrily.

He chuckled. I was about to give hime something to laugh about alright, "Not my fault you can't pay attention," he teased. I grabbed the board and threw it back at him. It hit him square in the head, he groaned as he stepped back. "What the fuck?!"

I laughed lightly, "Not my fault that you can't catch," I teased back at him. I watched him step towards me and I smirked at him, "What you gonna do? Slap me?" I asked him while smirking. "Cause I find that mighty kinky. But not from you though," I smiled at him.

His face grew red from anger, "How about I show you kinky whenever I have you pinned under me?!" He exclaimed loudly.

I grew uncomfortable. But I didn't let it show, "Like I said.... Not into that with you," I explained more slowly for him.

He rolled his eyes but went back to cleaning as I also went back to cleaning.

----------

I felt myself getting more tired by the minute. We were still cleaning this damn shed and it had to be past midnight. I collapsed against the shed wall as Ben sat down too.

"Did he forget about us?" Ben asked.

"I hope not," I responded. I felt my eyes closing. "I'm sorry about hitting you. I was mad that you insulted Brian and then you hit me and I just hit back," I spoke sleepily.

It was quiet for a moment, until he finally spoke. "I'm sorry too. I had no right insulting him like that. Also sorry for hitting you today," he replied back to me.

I hummed. I felt myself getting more tired by the second. Did he really forget about us?

I soon heard the door open, "Shit. Sorry. Come on you two. Let's get food into your stomachs and into bed," I heard Alexander speak.

"What took you so long?" I heard Ben ask.

"Got called into a surprise meeting and I just got back. I told Wilkerson to let you out at dinner. Obviously, he didn't" Alexander spoke. I heard the anger in his voice when he mentioned Wilkerson.

My eyes got heavier. I felt someone pulling me up, "Come on. Don't go to sleep yet," I heard Alexander's surprisingly soft voice speak. I just hummed as he helped my exhausted body walk.

Once he got us to the cafertia, he sat me down at a table and Ben sat across from me. I laid my head down on the table and fell asleep.

----------

After a while, I was being shaken awake. I groaned. "Wake up. You gotta eat," I heard a voice tell me.

"Not hungry," I grumbled.

"You haven't eaten since lunch Ace. It's 1:45 in the morning right now. That was 14 hours ago Ace. You need food," the voice ordered me. Alexander.

"I do not," I grumbled again. I felt Alexander drag me into a sitting position.

"Either you eat on your own or I will feed it to you," Alexander demanded.

I grabbed the fork and slowly ate. I fought down the urge to puke everywhere. After I was finished, I pushed the plate to Alexander, "Can I go to bed now?" I asked him.