Chapter 5

I have avoided Alexander ever since that day. My ankle has gotten better and the bruises started to fade. I haven't said a word to Adrian or Brian since that day. I just wanted to be left alone. I didn't want to hate my mom. I just couldn't see how she could keep getting married to the people who only wanted her money or who only use her for sex. Or the one bastard that.....

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Brian sit in front of me on the field, "No more ignoring me," he stated firmly. "I just want to know what happened."

"He started a fight he couldn't finish is what happened," I explained in a few words. I heard him sigh but said nothing. "So you and Adrian?" I asked smugly.

He blushed, "What about us?"

"Oh there's a us?" I asked teasingly.

His face got even redder, "W-What? No!! Of course not!" He exclaimed quickly.

"I know you like him Brian," I stated plainly. His eyes widened, "It's not a secret Brian. I can see it in your eyes," I told him.

"Fine. I do. So what?" He threw back at me.

I thought about it. They would make a cute couple. Brian would be the clingy one, while Adrian is the protective one. "Ask him out," I implied.

He shook his head quickly, "No. He doesn't like me lik-"

"Who doesn't like you?" A voice spoke up. Adrian. "I'll handle them for you," he told Brian. See? The protective one while Brian blushes furiously at the littliest things ever.

I chuckled as Brian stumbled over his words while blushing redder than a tomato, "N-No one. I wasn't talking about anyone," he replied quickly.

---------

I was sitting in this therapy room once again. I just stayed quiet as he stared at me. I know he wants to ask about that day, but I refuse to say anything. "You can always talk to me. Anything in this room is confidential," he repeated.

"I heard you the past 500 times," I muttered. He raised an eyebrow and wrote something down.

"You don't seem that aggitated today than the last time we saw each other," he remarked. I rolled my eyes, this is our only second time meeting each other. How the fuck you know how I act?

"Don't know what you talking about," I replied. How much longer of this fake bullshit? "How much longer?" I finally ask.

"Still got 55 minutes," he answered me. Fucking hell. I seriously have 55 minutes to sit in here while he pretends to care about what I have to say? "I want to talk about the other day Ace. What happened?" He asked me finally. Knew that was coming.

"I have no idea which other day you are talking about," I played clueless. "Are you talking about the day, I wanted to strangle my math teacher because I have no clue what to do? Or the day, I accidently dropped my milk on Chad's head? Or the day-"

I was cut off by him speaking over me. Rude much? "You know what day I am talking about Ace. Don't play dumb," he told me with a stern look on his face.

I sighed. How nosy can this therapist be? I didn't want to always talk to him about everything that happened in my life, "I don't know what you are talking about," I stuck with my previous answer.

I saw he was getting agitated, "Why did you attach that boy?" He asked.

"He should've not started a fight he couldn't finish. Not my fault he can't fight properly," I remarked sharply.

After that we continued talking and I heard his alarm clock go off. I got up and rushed out of there. As I was rushing out, I ran into a chest. A strong chest.

"I'm sorr-" My voice faded when I saw Alexander. I cleared my throat, "Sorry."

I rushed off but didn't make it far until I felt him grab my arm, stopping me. I turned towards him and looked at him confused, "Come to my office later tonight," he simply told me before leaving.

Sorry this one is short!! I wanted to do one last one before having to deal with personal issues!!

Hope you enjoyed the book so far!!