3

TW: attempted kidnapping/rape

Me and Tara Uber'd to the club because first off, I'm a lightweight, and Tara... Let's just say she parties hard. We both arrived at the club, it was in L.A and just looked like a regular building on the outside. 

Tara and I get out of the Uber and thank the driver. We start making our way towards the bar and I can feel a surge of excitement course through me. Once me and Tara arrived to the door of the club there was a guy waiting outside. He was part of security and looked me both up and down, I had an uncomfortable feeling about him but he's probably just doing his job. 

Tara began to speak, "Tara's group"

The guy seemed to look behind him and check a list of some-sort

He then turned around and responded with, "ID's"

Me and Tara both fumbled through our purses for a second then presented our ID's and gave them to him. He looked at our ID's then back at us, he gave Tara back her ID and said she could go in and that he just wanted to ask me a few questions.

Tara looked at me, "Do you want me to wait?"

Me not wanting to keep her from partying I told her, "It's okay, you go ahead. If I'm not out in less than 10 minutes send help."  

Tara looked at me and said, "You sure"

"Very," I replied. Tara just smiled at me one last time before she turned to walk through the door. Me and the Security Guard just stood in silence for a couple seconds while he kept looking me up and down. When I said "If I'm not out in less than 10 minutes send help." it was as a joke, but with the way he's looking at me now I think I want Tara back.

He looked around before he started to speak, "How old are you?"

I took a tiny step back and replied, "23."

He took a step toward me and handed me my ID. He was way closer to me now, he placed his lips so that they were just right next to my ear. Fear shot up my spine and my body was buzzing with nerves.

He whispered, "Your Ass looks so good in that little red dress of yours, makes me just wanna rip it off."

I stood paralyzed for a second then tried to take a step back, He put his hands on my waist and he pulls me closer to him. I try to escape, run, push him off, but I just can't. He starts to pick me up and put me over his shoulder while i'm using every ounce of strength I have to squirm away but he's just too strong. 

He looks at me, "What's wrong sexy, why are you making this so hard for me?" His look in my eyes deepened and he continued his sentence in a quieter voice, almost a whisper, " The More of a struggle you make this for me the more painful it will be."

I stopped squirming, my mind is running through a thousand things, a thousand possibilities, my whole body is rigid. I have nowhere to go, nowhere to escape, and nobody is around. Once he notices I have stopped moving he moves his mouth close to my ear.

"Good Girl"

He starts to make his way towards an parking lot a few yards from the building until I see someone out of the corner of my eye. My survival Instinct kicks in. I start flailing my arms and legs and start to scream cries of help. At first I think he won't notice me and that I'm a lost cause, but then I see him running towards us he's telling the "security guard" to stop, as the guy comes more in to view I can make out what he looks like, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall but not too tall- It's Sam Golbach, and at this point he's so close to us. 

Sam finally reaches us and he lightly pushes the "security guard" Sam starts to speak,

"Sir, please stop," the "security guard" didn't put me down, didn't stop, or even slow down. He just kept walking, at this point it was no use. Sam kept calling out for him to stop.

"Sir, if you don't put the girl down I will have to call the police"

The "security guard" stopped then turned around. He stepped closer to Sam and Sam just stood his ground. At this point the "security guard" was towering over Sam, I could almost see him resisting his instinct to run, scream, and hide.