4

(356 words)

Under 30 seconds, too fast for the "security guard" to process, Sam whipped out his phone, took a picture of the "security guard"  and started dialing 911. Once the "security guard processed this he started to hold onto my arm more tightly and grabbed Sam's phone out of his hand. The "security guard" canceled the call to the police and went to his photos, he deleted the photo of his face, let go of my arm, and made a run for it while throwing Sam's phone on the ground. 

I stood there, in shock then lowered myself on to the floor. I started crying. Sam quickly retrieved his phone then made his way back to me. he sat down on the floor next to me and patted my back as an act to comfort me. I forgot that he didn't know who I was, so I quickly gathered myself and wiped my tears.

I started to thank him, "Thank you Sam"

He looked back at me "Anytime, I wasn't just not going to do anything," He gave me a weak smile, "Do you know me from Youtube or something? Because you know my name yet we haven't really introduced ourselves."

"I'm so sorry, I do know you from Youtube but I'm also one of Tara's friends, she convinced me to go to her party tonight then that led to...whatever just happened."

"Ohhhh so your the friend that got invited last minute"

"I guess so"

"So what's your name" he said as he helped me up

"Y/N"

"And this would be the part where I say my name back but I guess you already know that." We both weakly laughed. From then we just walked silently into the bar. Once we saw the group I asked Sam something.

"Hey Sam, I have a favor"

"Sure"

"Could you tell Tara to meet me in the restroom, I don't want to meet the group just yet looking like a mess"

He smiled, "Sure, I will see you later."

Sam then walked off towards the group while I walked to the Women's restroom.

Sorry for the short chapter 😅 I try to do 700 words per chapter but I kinda have writers block.