Chapter03~

💖 Main thehri rahi,zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil,saans thamne lagi
Haan, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar haiSajna,
 kya yeh meraPehla pehla pyaar hai 💖

***********************************

VRUSHALI'S POV

I can't believe it, I am offered to marry Shubman Gill. THE SHUBMAN GILL. Like girls die for him.

OMGGG!!!! This is so amazing.

Well I have to admit I have been having a crush on him since his debut in IPL from KKR and now he is captain of GT. But still!!!!

I can't show him that I am his crazy fan, what if he says no to me? What if he rejects like Ananya said? Noooo!!!!

I came back to reality when my mom gave all of us orders

"Ananya, Keart aur bhaisahab ko tu guest room le jaao and Vrusha tum Shahneel aur Shubman ko Ananya waala room dikha lao. Aap sab fresh ho ke aaiye tab tk mei dinner ready kr deti hun"

"OK mumma, uncle aunty this way please"

Ananya said and led uncle and aunty the way to the room.

I just sighed and smiled at Shubman and Shahneel di and gestured them to follow me.

As soon as we entered the room Shahneel di spoke

"Vrushu you are looking really pretty today"

"Thank you di"

I replied giving her a smile and tugged my hairs behind my ears.

"Vaise can I get your number and Insta id."

Shahneel di asked

" yeah sure"

I replied and showed my phone giving her my number and Insta id. Little did I know that Shubman was starring at me while sitting on the bed.

" You guys freshen up and come downstairs for dinner"

I said politely. To which Shahneel di nodded.

I went off to dinning area to help mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gossiping their own stuff during dinner. I was just focused on my dinner and time as I had my meeting at 12.

After dinner everyone went to sleep in their respective rooms as they were tired and it was already 11:45.

At 12 my meeting started, and it extended till 3 in the morning.

I needed water so I went towards kitchen, passing through the living room. But when I was passing through the living room I saw Shubman sitting on a couch with phone in his hands. Lights were off, but still there was enough light to see him. He is looking very hot with messy hairs, so hot that I could just ..... Wait what am I even thinking?

Should I ask him what happened? or maybe after drinking water? It would be good idea after drinking water.

I came back from kitchen after drinking water to see him in the same position as earlier.