Chapter05~

🍁Bansuri hothon se jo kahe,
Tum labon se bolo na,
Titliyan jo phoolon se kahe,
Tum nazar se bolo na 🍁

***********************************

SHAHNEEL'S POV

I was sitting in my room. I just had a bath and now I was scrolling through Instagram.

A few minutes later I saw Shubman sent me a message.

I opened my WhatsApp and saw he sent a photo and wrote 'its a yes from me'
I opened the photo and it was Shubman and Vru's intertwined hand's photo.

I screamed after seeing this.

Without wasting any time I ran downstairs towards mumma who was sitting with Anjali aunty.

I held her by shoulders and twilred her around.

I then spoke

"Guys see this"

And showed them what Shubman sent me.

Everyone is so happy. Mom told this to papa and uncle. Soon Ananya also joined our celebration.

I am so happy for my Kaka now.
I'm glad he made this decision.

We were all now waiting for both of them to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHUBMAN'S POV

Vrushu was just looking out of the window. Earlier she was continuously talking and now suddenly she was completely silent.

I looked towards her direction only to see her in deep thoughts while resting her head on the window and having a small smile with red cheeks.

This behaviour of her made me realise that she somehow wasn't uncomfortable with my acceptance with the marriage.

I don't know how I took this decision so soon but somewhere in my heart it all feels right.

I never felt this way even with Sanya like I'm feeling with Vrushu.

I think this is the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon we reached home. I opened the door and went out of the car followed by Vrushu. She was holding the bag of ice cream.

We ringed the bell.

The door was opened by an excited Ananya. She opened the door and hugged Vrushu not even letting us in.

"Are Ananya let them at least come in"
I heard Anjali aunty saying.

Ananya giggled nodding her head and gave us way in.

Everyone is happy.

They are all discussing about the marriage and Roka now.

I noticed Vrushu was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Then it clicked me that she hasn't yet told her will about the marriage and so I decided to intervene.